Don't Starve Together(DST)のアップデートは2014年から始まりました。
- Don't Starve Togetherは「第一弾」として2014年10月3日にクローズドベータを開始しました。まずはキーが4つずつベータテスト応募者100人およびコミュニティで活動している数人に配られました。さらに数週間後にいくつかのキーがTwitchの景品や他のプロモーションにて配布されました。
- 「第二弾」で最初の大型アップデート「...In With The New」が行われました。そしてベータテスト応募者80000人に向けて毎日数百ずつキーが配布されました。
- 2014年12月15日ではDSTはオープンベータとなりSteamでFrontier Packを購入することで誰でもプレイすることが可能になりました。Frontier Packを購入することでDon't Starve本体とDon't Starve Togetherがライブラリに追加され、更にDon't Srarve Togetherのギフトがインベントリに追加されます。
- A New Reign (第五弾)
- A New Reignで最初の大型アップデート「East Or West, Base Is Best」が行われ、新たにDST独自の要素が数多く追加されることになりました。
(2017/4/21) - 修正 編集
- Ancient CaneスキンをLazy Explorerに適用できるようになりました
- すべてのTop HatスキンをPrestihatitatorに適用できるようになりました
- Lazy ExplorerとPrestihatitatorスキンは、その材料にスキンが適用されているか否かにかかわらず、製作時に選択できます
- 騎乗中に/sit, /squat,/swoonエモートを使用できるようになりました
- Sand SpikeとSand CastleにHealアクションが表示されていたバグを修正しました
(2017/4/18) - 修正 編集
- Bone armorは地震やCave-inの破片から守ります
- 騎乗しているプレイヤーもBee Queen Crownに対してお辞儀するようになりました
- One-man Bandがペットのdappernessを低下させなくなりました
- TumbleweedとCrumpled PackageがUnknown Blueprintをドロップしなくなりました
- Wee MacTuskがアイテムをドロップしなかったバグを修正しました
- Sand SpikeとSand Castleを繰り返し焼くことができたバグを修正しました
- Bug Netが死んだ虫を捕まえることがあったバグを修正しました
- 充電されたVolt Goatでプレイヤーが感電死したときの死亡アナウンスを修正しました
(2017/4/7) - 修正 編集
- A New Reignコンテンツを既存のワールドに追加するときにクラッシュすることがあった問題を修正しました
(2017/4/6) - リリース 編集
- Desert Gogglesを追加しました。Sandstorm(砂嵐)の中に踏み入るときに必要です
- The Lazy Deserterを追加しました。プレイヤーをお互いにテレポートさせるのに使用される、魔法のデバイスです
- /sit, /squatエモートを追加しました
- Ornate Chestは破壊されなくなりました。Large Ornate ChestはAncient Keyを含むより良いドロップが入っています
- Shadow AtriumはOdd Skeletonを蘇らせるのに使用できるようになりました。この危険な儀式をどこで行うかによって結果が異なる場合があります
- Bee Queenが怒っている時に遠くに行ったプレイヤーを追いかけるたびに、Grumble Beeを通常より多く召喚するバグを修正しました
- Bundling Wrapは、Bee Queen(またはKlaus's Loot Stash)からドロップするBlueprintで習得できます
- MandrakeはがKlausのLoot Stashからドロップするチャンスがあります
- 地面にあるFossil Fragmentが地震の破片に壊されなくなりました
- シールドが存在していても、壊れたThulecite Crownは自動的に次のものを装備します
- Fire StaffとIce Staffが騎乗中にも使用できるようになりました
- 溶融したMini Glacier(氷塊)は、夏またはキャンプファイヤーの近くでは乾くようになりました
- Moon Stoneに引き寄せられたWerepigに対してのオートアタックが失敗したバグを修正しました
- Shadow Chesspiecesが変形する前に長い遅延が生じることがあったバグを修正しました
- Ancient Pseudoscience Stationをハンマーで叩いた時にランダムドロップしないことがあったバグを修正しました
- GiantがMini Glacierを適切に破壊していなかったバグを修正しました
- Blow Dartでダメージを受けたときにPengullが適切に反応しなかったバグを修正しました
- Poison Birchnut Treesが画面外になった後、戦闘が再開しないバグを修正しました
- Poison Birchnut Treeが画面外になった時にクラッシュすることがあったのを修正しました
- ワールドシャットダウン・再開後にLucyがAxeやLuxury Axeを持っていたかどうか覚えていなかったバグを修正しました
- 中毒のカナリアはBird Trapを反応させなくなりました、目に見えなくなりました
- Spore Cloudはペットを空腹にさせなくなりました
- プレイヤーがワールドのどこかで一匹狼のEye Plantに遭遇することがあるバグを修正しました
- WardrobeとMeat Bulbの衝突半径がわずかに減少
- Caves(洞窟)ワールドの生成は、Ancient Guardianが保証されています
- Forest(地上)ワールドの生成は、Pig Kingの追加が保証されています
(2017/2/27) - 修正 編集
- 植えた直後に攻撃することによって引き起こされた、Meat Bulbが即時スポーンするバグを修正しました
- Birchnut Treeの葉が間違った時期にあったバグを修正しました
(2017/2/16) - 修正 編集
- コントローラーでCherub’s Heartを拾うときのバグを修正しました
(2017/2/14) - Valentine's Day 編集
- Cherub’s Heartと/swoonエモーションがLoiyalアイテムとして追加されました
- Mini Glaciers(氷塊)がCampfires, Fire Pits, Scaled Furnacesの近くにスポーンしなくなりました
- Lights Outモードで満月フェーズが正しく開始・停止します
- Moon Dialに、(ムーンレンズから作られた他の設備と同様に)グローバルミニマップアイコンが実装されました
- サーバのリセット後に使い切ったRed Lanternsがオフにならないバグを修正しました
- 復活中にプレイヤーが(サーバから)切断した場合、Life Giving Amuletsが消費されることがあるバグを修正しました
- BatilisksがCave Lightsから脱出した後にクラッシュすることがあった問題を修正しました
- Top Hat着用時にプレイヤーが凍った時のアニメーションの不具合を修正しました
- Antlersを有するNo-Eyed Deerが古い木に向かって走るときのアニメーションの不具合を修正しました
(2017/1/20) - 修正編集
- Blue Houndsの近くでFirecrackersに点火した時クラッシュしていた問題を修正しました
(2017/1/19) - Year of the Gobbler編集
- 社を建ててGobblersを鎮め、彼らからRed Pouches(赤い袋)を手に入れよう
- Red Firecrackers(赤い爆竹)やRed Lanterns(赤い提灯)、その他のユニークアイテムへの見返りにGobbler Shrineへ奉納しよう
- HoundsはRed Firecrackersの音に驚かされるようです
- フレンドとLucky Beast Danceを踊ると大きなSanityボーナスを得られます
- Critter Denで可愛くて小さなGibletを仲間に入れよう
(2017/1/5) - 修正編集
- Winter’s Feastは終了しました。遊んでくれてありがとう！
- KlausのLoot Stashは冬の間のみスポーンするようになりました
(2016/12/21) - 修正編集
- 無効なパラメータによるRPC(remote procedure call,遠隔手続呼出)呼び出しのエラー処理を改善しました。
(2016/12/19) - 修正編集
(2016/12/16) - 修正編集
- Applied Horticulture(Wickerbotomの本)がWinter's Feast Treesに動作するようになりました。
- Maxwell's Shadow MinionsがWinter's Feast Treesを切らなくなりました
- Salt Licksの(使用した生物による再使用の)範囲が増加しました。
- 飼い馴らされたPudgy Beefaloが野生に戻ったとき、sanityオーラを失わなかったバグを修正しました。
(2016/12/15) - Winter's Feast編集
- 可愛いGift Wrapでアイテムをラッピングすることで、友達とプレゼントを分け合えます
- Festive Tree Planterを設置し、Winter's Feast Treeを飾ろう
- Salt Licksが眠っているor凍っている生物によって消耗されなくなりました
- Salt Licksの、画面外でも使用される範囲が増加しました
- Fire Staffを非戦闘エンティティに使っても、戦闘BGMが鳴らなくなりました
(2016/11/29) - 修正編集
- Toadstoolが地中にいるとき、Maxwell's Shadow MinionsがToadstoolのキノコを切らなくなりました
- GrassのパッチのGrass Gekkoのスポーン可能数が減少しました
- Nightmare LightsとFissures(裂け目)のネットワーク修正と最適化
- 一部Mobのbrainsのメモリ最適化（brainsは~/Don't Starve Together/data/scripts/brains内のluaファイルの意）
- Ice(氷)とMini Glaciers(氷塊)が火の側で融けなかったバグを修正しました
(2016/11/28) - 修正編集
- Fixed crash sometimes when Dragonfly is spawning Lavae.
- Fixed crash sometimes when Walls are destroyed by Weather Pain.
- Fixed crash sometimes when encountering Ewecus.
- Fixed bug where Traps did not save correctly if their contents perished.
- Fixed animation bug when mining Ancient Statues during Nightmare phase.
- Fixed Ensemble Reward emotes (/yawn, /sleepy) not appearing when completing more than one Ensemble.
- Fixed yawn animation glitches.
(2016/11/24) - 「A New Reign, Part 2」リリース編集
- Rock Denを探してペットを拾え！
- Bee QueenとGrumble Bee guardiansを追加しました
- Marble Shrubs(大理石の低木)を追加しました
- End Tablesをフラワーアレンジメントで装飾できるようになりました
- Beekeeper Hatの耐久が増加しました
- Glowcap Blueprintのドロップ率が33%に上昇しました
- アクションが利用できない場合、Deployment placers(?)は非表示になります。(例 Walls設置時のRepairアクションへの切り替えなど)
- Ice Flingomaticの射程を可視化しました(他の設備や植物の設置時に)
- Toadstooがchanneling(召喚行動中)であっても Sporecapsが成長に失敗していたバグを修正しました
- 焼けたSalt Licksの問題を修正しました
- Mushroom Planters(キノコプランター)に雪のアニメーションが欠落していた問題を修正しました
(2016/11/8) - 修正編集
- Hallowed Nightsは終了しました。遊んでくれてありがとう！
- 既存のCandyとHallowed Nights Trinketsはワールド内に残ります。しかしPig Kingとのトレードに出しても、追加のCandyの代わりにGold Nuggetが一つ貰えるだけです
(2016/10/25) - 修正編集
- 燃えたMushroom Plantersによってクラッシュが引き起こされる問題を修正しました
- Moon Stoneに挿している間、Moon Caller’s StaffがPolar Lightを纏うようになりました
(2016/10/24) - 修正編集
- Grass Gekkosが尾を失った状態でワールドをリロードしたときのログエラーを修正しました
- 焼けたPotter’s Wheelのセリフを修正しました
- Fixed bug where multiple Toadstools may spawn from chopping a single Toadstool Cap.
- Electric Dartsのアニメーションが間違ってたバグを修正しました
(2016/10/21) - リリース続き編集
- 新しいクラフトアイテムとしてFriendly Scarecrowが追加されました。さらに新しい種類の鳥が追加されました。
- Moon Dialを追加しました。月齢を表示します
- Potter’s Wheel(轆轤、ろくろ)を追加しました。ワールドで見つけたSketchの彫像を作成できます
- Fossil Fragmentsを追加しました。洞窟で発見できます。再構築できます
- フォロワー(Abigail,Chester,Extra-Adorable Lavae,Glommer,Hutch,Maxwell's Shadow Minions)がプレイヤーを追尾しなくなることがあるバグを修正しました
- あまりにも多くのMap Scrollsを持っているときにプレイヤーのセーブデータが破損するバグを修正しました
(2016/10/18) - 修正編集
- オリジナルのSketchをrepaired Sculpturesから入手した後は、墓とタンブルウィードのドロップテーブルにChesspiece SketchesとTrinketsが追加されるようになりました
- Mushroom Plantersへの補給時のセリフを修正しました
(2016/10/18) - 「A New Reign, Part 1」リリース編集
- Moon Caller's Staffという新しいマジックアイテムを追加しました。クラフトではなくワールドイベントで入手できます
- Cartographer's Deskを追加しました。他プレイヤーとのマップシェアを可能にするMap Scrollsを使えるようになります
- ワールド生成時にGrass Gekkosがいなかったとしても、時間をかけてワールドに出現させる手段があります
- Dwarf Starのアニメーションを更新しました
(2016/10/3) - 修正編集
- Maxwell’s Shadow Minionsは爆発物の回避を試みるようになりました
- 複数のプレイヤーがFeather Hatを使用したときのバグを修正しました
(2016/9/27) - 修正編集
- Bird GuanoとTreeguardsのサイズが正常に保存されるようになりました
- Fixed an issue with mods referencing an undeclared variable "prefab".
(2016/9/23) - 修正編集
- Added mod compatibility check for betas.
- Fixed bug where sanity indicator pulses sometimes did not trigger properly on clients.
- Fixed bugs with set piece chest spawns.
- Fixed crash when invalid strings are written on signs.
- Abigail will no longer target entities that are immune to her aura.
- Fixed animation bug when throwing a Boomerang.
- Fixed Mushroom animation glitches on clients.
- Fixed bug where players could repeat actions in the dark.
- Telelocator Focus can no longer be placed too near the edge of the ground.
August 26th, 2016 - Hotfix編集
- Fixed crash on Collection screen when using a controller.
- Fixed bug with Telelocator Focus orientation when placed.
- Fixed audio bug with Ancient Altar.
- Burnt Twiggy Trees and Twiggy Tree Stumps will no longer drop twigs off-screen.
August 15th, 2016 - Hotfix編集
- Server listings will now indicate which servers are running on A New Reign beta branch.
August 8th, 2016 - Hotfix編集
- Fixed crash sometimes when exiting the game.
August 3rd, 2016 - Hotfix編集
- Movement prediction can now be toggled in the options screen.
- Improved controller targeting priority for items dropped under the spawn portal, as well as for ghosts trying to target the portal for resurrection in Endless mode.
- Improved controller targeting priority for opening gifts at Science Machines placed near walls.
- Haunted Spider Dens will no longer target Players or other Spider Dens.
- Fixed bug where tied votes may still pass.
- Fixed bug where haunting Twiggy Trees may trigger Treeguards to spawn.
- Fixed bug where Birchnut Tree Trunks did not spread fire while burning.
- Fixed bug where burnt Meat Effigies could still catch on fire.
- Clicking outside the Pause Menu will now close the window properly.
- Mod user commands with aliases should now load correctly.
July 11th, 2016 - Hotfix編集
- Fixed clothing graphical issue when wearing overalls on top of skirts.
- Votes will now pass by majority as long as there is a minimum of 3 “Yes” votes.
- Players kicked by voting will no longer be able to rejoin the server immediately. (This does not apply to Admin kicks, since the Admin can already choose to use timed or permanent bans instead.)
July 8th, 2016 - Hotfix編集
- Fixed some clothing texture seams and layering bugs.
- Fixed bug where Crafting tabs may not be updated correctly when spawning in right next to a Science Machine.
- Fixed bug where Torches and Lighters could unintentionally catch Wildfire, leaving them in a non-interactable state.
July 7th, 2016 - Hotfix編集
- Weather Pain now works properly on clients and can no longer target or damage other Players on a non-PvP server.
- Telelocator Staff can no longer target other Players on a non-PvP server.
- Creatures will now wander towards a Salt Lick when they need to use it.
- Fixed crash sometimes when a Player dies while jumping through a Wormhole.
July 5th, 2016編集
- Beefalo saddles (all of them) now give a greater movespeed bonus.
- Upgraded all Klei Official dedicated servers.
- Fixed certain files from being incorrectly filtered out when installing mods.
- Fixed crash sometimes when haunting Twiggy Trees.
- Fixed bug where chopping Twiggy Trees would anger nearby Leifs.
July 4th, 2016 - Hotfix編集
- Fixed issue preventing world votes from starting properly and not being able to pass if anyone abstains.
- Fixed bug where Willow was taking health damage when extinguishing smoldering objects. (The short burning effects and speech should still be triggered.)
- Fixed bug where Science Machines sometimes stop animating even when Players are near.
- Fixed bug where Crafting tabs did not automatically update when picking up or dropping a backpack, or when receiving items directly into your backpack.
- Mod downloading now filters out more file types that aren’t needed by the mod.
- Client performance improvements.
- Dwarf Stars no longer get “wet”.
June 30th, 2016 - Hotfix編集
- Fixed issue causing clients to sometimes get stuck on a loading screen if the World resets while they are in the Caves.
- Fixed crash sometimes when a Player disconnects while a user command is being executed.
June 29th, 2016 - Hotfix編集
- /roll command expanded to roll multiple dice at once. Try '/roll 20' to roll a single 20-sided dice, or '/roll 3d6' to roll three 6-sided dice.
- Added sound effects for building Farms.
- Server performance improvements, as well as client Physics optimizations.
- Subscribed mods are now cached when downloaded, making unsubscribing and subscribing faster.
- Fix crash when a server with an old saveindex was missing its save files (i.e. they got deleted).
- Fixed unpacking of mods with invalid data from failing needlessly.
- Fixed crash sometimes on mods tabs that occurred when cleaning mods.
June 24th, 2016 - Hotfix編集
- Fixed bug where a Dwarf Star may never fade out in some rare cases.
- Fixed a crash in Mods screen.
- “/roll” command now accepts an optional [max] parameter.
- “c_announce” can now be used to send system messages to the chat area by specifying “system” as the category: e.g. c_announce(“This is a test!”, nil, “system”)
June 23th, 2016 編集
- Removed Summer and Winter Traps from Worldgen.
- Bernie will now activate for any Player who goes insane, and will no longer decay on the ground unless it is completely broken.
- Added sound FX for Salt Lick.
- Added new ‘/roll’ and ‘/emote’ user commands.
- Pasting text into DST is now supported on all platforms (Windows, Linux, and OSX).
- Fixed crash sometimes when a Player disconnects while opening a gift.
- Fixed UI compatibility issues with mods that add save slots.
- Beardlings and Beardlords will now appear properly for Players whose sanity drops below 40 percent (30 percent for Maxwell).
- Picking thorny Roses no longer triggers battle music.
June 20th, 2016- Hotfix 編集
- Fixed crash on clients connecting to some servers that have started a vote.
- Fixed a layering issue with Webber’s Shadow Body clothing piece.
- WX-78 will now gain slightly less Overcharge time for each subsequent lightning strike when Overcharge mode is already active.
- Minor fixes to speech strings.
- Fixed crash when reconnecting to some servers with mods that include sound files.
- Fixed some animation bugs with Diseased Twiggy Trees.
- Improved Farms and Ice Flingomatic placers to be more representative of their actual appearance.
- ‘/ban’ command now accepts an optional second parameter to specify duration for a timed ban.
- Added more properties and utility functions for customizing and modding Vote commands definitions.
- Added unique strings for players inspecting players who have recently lit a structure on fire.
June 15th, 2016編集
- Fixed issue with failing to download Workshop mods when joining some servers.
- Fixed issue that caused a crash when using certain character mods.
- Fixed some performance issues caused by Farms.
- Fixed some animation bugs with Twiggy Trees.
- Fixed bug where Players may enter an invalid state when attempting to open a gift while mounted.
- Fixed rare crashes when loading in and out of games due to delayed network responses.
- Fixed crash sometimes when leaving the Server Actions window open.
- Vote buttons are now disabled when the minimum Player count requirements are not met.
- Keyboard action button (spacebar) will no longer auto-target deployed Tooth Traps and Bee Mines for picking up.
June 13th, 2016編集
- Adjusted Beefalo Salt Lick priority so they anchor better.
- Tweaked default voting rules to be a bit stricter: requires a minimum of 3 votes and must be unanimous.
- Fixed crash in User Commands popup when the screen fades out.
- Fixed some animation timing and glitches with Twiggy Trees.
- Fixed an issue that causes a crash when using certain mods that add equip slots.
- Fixed some crashes caused by invalid RPCs.
- Fixed issues with keyboard and controller movement.
June 10th, 2016編集
- Fixed crash when viewing the scoreboard on a dedicated server.
- New DST Steam Trading Cards! Collect 'em all! (Sorry, box tops are not accepted.)
- You know those sticks that start on the ground when your world has Twiggy trees? Now we know where they come from.
- New and improved vote system! From the Player Status Screen (tab key, right joystick), you'll now see a list of server admin actions. If the server allows voting (on by default for dedicated servers, configuration options here), then non-admin users will also see the list of admin actions in order to start a vote. Vote-kick on players is available by default on dedicated servers.
- New "Salt Lick" item in the Tools crafting menu helps keep your beefalo satisfied in your absence.
- Maxwell’s Shadow minions will no longer die instantly from falling debris during Earthquakes.
- Maxwell is refunded one nightmare fuel if he banishes a Shadow Minion under his control.
- Codex Umbra no longer decays when left on the ground.
- Books can now be used as fuel for Fire.
- Reduced the intensity of insanity audio/visual effects while playing as Maxwell.
- Added more action fail strings variety.
- Particles now properly fade out after their entity is destroyed.
- Fixed animation bugs when performing emotes while mounted.
- Fixed bug where Instrument or Book actions may sometimes fail when your inventory is full.
- Fixed bug where Wickerbottom’s penalty for eating spoiled food was not being applied properly.
- Fixed bug where a player’s minimap sometimes does not save correctly when entering and exiting Caves.
- Added proper controller bindings for Gift Popup screen.
- Fixed bug where Crock Pot action may fail on clients when a Hammer is equipped.
May 26th, 2016編集
- Fixed bug with Unicode text input cursor position.
- Maxwell’s Shadow Minions no longer flee from Webber.
- Maxwell’s Shadow Minions no longer flee from passive Shadow Creatures.
- Using Deconstruction Staff on most structures will now also release their occupants.
- Fixed bug where Thermal Stones would break when left in an Ice Box over several season changes.
- Fixed bug where Player Ghosts would trigger Killer Bee Hives.
- Fixed bug where Birds could sometimes spawn at Night.
- Fixed bug where Beefalo could still be in Heat when Beefalo Mating Frequency is set to None in World Options.
- Fixed various animation bugs for mounted Beefalo.
- Fixed oversized hitbox on Campfires.
- Fixed several Controller issues on the Server Listing Screen.
May 20th, 2016編集
- Burnt Spiky Bushes (found near Lava Ponds) will now turn to Ash when touched.
- Maxwell’s Shadow Minion workers will no longer chop Trees that are on fire.
- Fixed bug causing Shadow Minions to sometimes stop chopping or mining unexpectedly.
- Fixed animation bug with some Glove skins when viewed from the back.
May 19th, 2016編集
- Maxwell’s Shadow Minion workers will now run away from monsters.
- Inspecting Player Skeletons when using a controller will now properly display character details.
- Fixed missing tufts of hair when viewing normal or wimpy Wolfgang from the back.
- Fixed bugs with some UI buttons failing to launch a Web Browser when the user has disabled Steam Overlay
- Fixed bug causing clients to sometimes appear to start one clock segment ahead of the server when entering a new or empty World.
- Typo fixes in character speech strings.
May 17th, 2016編集
- “A New Reign” Intro Cinematic can now be accessed from the Theater button on the Main Menu screen.
- Muted players will now be remembered when travelling between Forest and Caves.
- Chester should no longer accidentally appear in Caves (after World is regenerated).
- The "Autumn or Spring" and "Winter or Summer" season starts are appearing correctly once again.
- Fixed some bugs causing entities on clients to sometimes appear to bounce or slide around.
- Fixed bug where Haunt action would show up incorrectly on Ancient Guardian.
- Fixed bug with depth sorting of MiniMap icons that are outside of the Player’s visible area.
May 13th, 2016 - Hotfix編集
- Fix client crash sometimes during server reset or regeneration
- Fixed bug where Wolfgang’s Mightiness speed was being applied while mounted.
- Fixed animation bug when putting a Whirly Fan away.
- Fixed some crashes that can happen on clients during a server world reset or regeneration.
May 12th, 2016編集
- Beefalo have a sweet new replacement for that walking-cane-while-riding bug.
- Emergency mode Flingomatic will now detect burnt Saplings and Grass even if they have already been picked.
- Fixed layering and orientation bugs with effects and particles rendering.
- Beefalo expressions change as soon as they start getting a tendency now (but they still don't get bonuses 'til you domesticate them, so back to work!)
- Odd little outcroppings of land no longer occur on new worlds.
- Beefalo wake up correctly if you try riding them.
- Beefalo no longer get move speed and attack bonuses from their rider.
May 11th, 2016編集
- Fixed bugs in character speech strings.
- Fixed bug where character specific combat damage multipliers were still applied while mounted.
- Fixed bug where light from mounted glowing Beefalo could not be seen by all clients.
- Fixed animation glitch in Kiss emote.
- Fixed crash sometimes for clients who are connected when a server is reset or regenerated.
- Added a simple error message when customcommands.lua fails to load.
May 9th, 2016編集
- Additional updates to character speech strings.
- Beefalo tendency expressions will now update properly without needing to reload the game.
- Spiders will now play their eating animation when fed by Players.
- Fixed bug where sometimes creatures could be found sleeping through Dusk when they are expected to be awake.
- Fixed excessive forehead wrinkles for Guest of Honor Maxwell’s emotes.
- Fixed bugs with the “New” label displaying incorrectly on skinnable items in the crafting menu.
- Using c_give for non inventory items will no longer result in lag on Dedicated Servers.
May 6th, 2016編集
- Added more sound effects for building things.
- Additional updates to character speech strings.
- Fixed crash when Mod characters did not provide certain character description strings.
- Fixed bug with Traps and Bird Traps loading incorrectly if they were saved while sprung.
- Burning crops that are not harvestable yet will now yield Toasted Seeds.
- Forced auto-attack (CTRL+F) will no longer target player pets in non-PVP games, unless they are already attacking you for some reason. (They can still be force targeted by using CTRL +Click.)
- Player entries can now be removed from the Encounters screen.
- Fixed crash due to bad Mod state in the Host Game screen.
- Fixed issue where the Collection screen could incorrectly show details for an item you no longer own.
May 5th, 2016編集
- Added new announcements for kicking and banning players.
- Additional updates to character speech strings.
- Fixed crash when Wickerbottom inspects Wendy’s ghost.
- Fixed bug with Poison Birchnut Trees not reverting back to normal properly.
May 4th, 2016編集
- Spiders and Frogs will now stop moving when caught by Traps.
- Added more sound effects for building and planting things.
- Added even more variety and improvements to character speech strings.
- Increased amount of Nitre obtained from Petrified Trees.
- Fixed hair animation glitch when mounting and dismounting Beefalo while wearing a hat.
- Fixed missing talk animation on clients when Shave action fails.
- Fixed bug where haunted Werepigs could get stuck in panic mode.
- Fixed bounding box for Juicy Berry Bushes.
- Fixed missing snow during some Berry Bush animations.
- Fixed missing World Gen details for some servers in the Server Listing screen.
- Fixed Woodie’s nose layering and texture seams.
- Crafting Fire Pits will now properly remember last used skin.
- Fixed bug with Redeem button not hiding properly when offline.
- Fixed bug with “New Item” labels sometimes showing up incorrectly.
- Additional updates to character speech strings.
- Waking disobedient Beefalos by trying to mount them no longer gets them stuck in a “sleepwalking” state.
- Pig House windows will light up properly in the dark.
- Fixed animation and tinting bugs with trees when they are haunted or chopped down.
- Fixed controller focus in Player History screen.
- Fixed scroll bar layout in Ban tab of Server Creation screen
- Fixed Evergreen Tree animations when chopped down.
April 28th, 2016編集
- Bernie will now attract all nearby Shadow Creatures (instead of just one at a time) when activated.
- Maxwell’s Shadow Minions will now tend to finish working on one target before moving onto the next.
- Added more variety and improvements to character speech strings.
- Pig Man and Bunnyman speech can now be seen on clients.
- Players’ cold breath can now be seen on clients.
- Penguin Nests now respect the Ice Boulder world customization setting.
- Fixed bug with timing of Shadow Digger’s action animation.
- Fixed bug where Thulecite Clubs never spawned any Shadow Tentacles.
- Fixed dislocated shoulder animation glitch when mounting Beefalo.
- Fixed hair animation glitch when jumping into Worm Holes while wearing a hat.
- Fixed animation glitch when Werepigs transform back to Guard Pigs.
- Fixed bug with orientation of buildings that are off-screen when camera is rotated.
- Fixed Twiggy Tree Saplings appearing when Twiggy Trees were not supposed to be in the world. (Only affects new worlds.)
- Fixed bug where old snapshots would sometimes appear in the Rollback tab even after a save slot has been deleted.
- Fixed bug where Crafting menu sometimes closes before you can select skin variations on certain window sizes and resolutions.
April 25th, 2016編集
Cyclum / Infirmus
- Whip special effects no longer affect Shadow Creatures or Shadow Minions.
- Resource variants will no longer visibly pop into the world on a Player’s screen.
- Fixed a bug where the Extinguish action could be performed incorrectly on an equipped Torch.
- Fixed bugs with mouseover highlighting on burnt or frozen objects.
- Fixed incorrect hit sound FX for Shadow Minions
April 22nd, 2016編集
- Shadow Diggers no longer destroy items dug from Graves.
- Fixed death announcement when killed by Maxwell’s Shadows.
- Portal and Codex Umbra sound effects are now properly controlled by Sound FX volume.
- Fix crash if game_mode is not set correctly for dedicated servers.
- Fixed flame effect positioning on Firepits.
- Resource Variants are now linked to their primary resource world gen population spinners (eg: Grass Gekkos are now linked to Grass).
- Fixed bug with missing Grass in Pig Guard set piece.
- Fixed missing text and improved animation for the Thank You popup.
- Fixed bug with mismatching clothing/character load outs on the Main Screen.
- Improved Main Screen Portal animation.
- Crash fix
April 21st, 2016編集
- Maxwell the master of puppets has finally made his appearance
- Maxwell Guest of Honor and Survivor heads and clothing items have been added
- New craftable Firepit cosmetics have been added
- Various frontend improvements
- Code redemption dialog added to the main menu
- Servers now include their Steam interface language in their tags so that users can search for servers of a specific language
- Dedicated servers can set their language tag in the MISC section of their cluster.ini with the option “language_code” (See data/scripts/languages/server_language_strings.lua for a list of available language codes)
- Fixed One Man Band animations while mounted
- Fixed particle buffers from selecting incorrect texture frames
- Fixed Wolfgang’s torso symbol sorting when wearing a shirt in his mighty form
- Fixed Wendy’s torso symbol sorting when wearing pants
- Fixed Wilson’s base clothing from getting tucked into skirts awkwardly
- Fixed font issues on translation mods popup
April 20th, 2016編集
- Default for "Changing Resources" has been changed to "none", so in a default world, the starting selection of Alternate Resources will remain for the whole game.
- Fixed berry bushes missing from near goose/moose nests.
- Starting Resources world customization now works when set to "classic".
- Frozen Beefalo can no longer be mounted.
- Juicy Berries can now be added to the Crock Pot.
- Fixed rare crash when loading a world with burnt Twiggy Trees.
April 19th, 2016編集
- Fixed crash with existing worlds from before the update
- Inspecting Player Skeletons will now display details about their character from just before their death (Only applies to new skeletons spawned after the update)
- Type /bug in chat or press the new button in the Pause Menu to quickly get to the Bug Forums
- If you ever end up in the ocean for some reason, type /rescue in chat to teleport yourself back onto land
- Added the Resource Variant system (for newly generated worlds) that adds random variety to the world:
- - New Grass variant: Grass Gekko
- - New Twig variant: Twiggy Tree
- - New Berry Bush variant: Juicy Berry Bush
- - New Rock variant: Petrified Tree
- Character portraits are now dynamically loaded to save memory
- Credits screen animations are now dynamically loaded to save memory
- Fixed bug where rain sounds under tree cover were not being affected by Ambient volume setting
- Fixed bug with selecting clothing options in the Lobby screen when the sim is paused
- Fixed crash when loading some mods on the Server Creation screen
April 12th, 2016編集
- Players can no longer deploy or build objects directly under the Portal
- Cave Entrances will no longer be placed near Dragonfly (This will only take effect for newly generated worlds)
- Fixed bug where Forest and Cave Touch Stones were not being tracked separately
- Burnt Meat Effigies no longer resurrect anyone
- Fixed bug where Top Mods were not showing up in the Mods tab of the Server Creation screen
- Fixed bug where Trade Inn was sometimes not working correctly when some language mods were being used
April 7th, 2016編集
- Increased War Saddle attack bonus from 15 to 16.
- Beefalo get a stomach cramp if you feed them bad food.
- Magiluminescence can now be refueled with Nightmare Fuel.
- Updates to worldgen data that affect worldgen mods. As well, modded game modes can now specify a level type. Please see this thread for details.
- Worldgenoverride.lua format has changed a bit. It should be fully backwards compatible, but for more info read this thread.
- Players with their Steam UI language set to other languages now are prompted if they would like to view translation mods for their language.
- Autumn night colour cube adjusted to retain some brighter reds.
- Fixed various HUD scaling and positioning bugs.
- Fixed bug where sanity ambient sound could not be heard by clients.
- Fixed bug with rain ambient sounds when walking in and out of tree cover.
- Fixed bug where Pig Men were never refusing food from Players.
- Fixed missing snow symbols in Shadow Manipulator animations.
- Fixed emote and shock effects layering and positions for standing and mounted animations.
- Beefalo play the correct death animation if you kill them via food.
- Beefalo orneriness actually increases while attacking now.
- Magiluminescence light can now be seen by all clients.
- Crafting tabs will now always indicated with a blue highlight if you have a structure built but not placed yet.
- Fixed bug where torch fx were getting culled too soon.
Fixed OSX build
Fixed missing in-game music Fixed crash when upgrading save data for some people
Fixed missing Credits screen music Fixed another crash when upgrading save data for some people
April 8th, 2016 編集
- Fixed crash when loading some custom presets.
- Fixed missing server tag for Caves servers.
- Correct server config options are loaded when custom presets are loaded in the front end.
March 17th, 2016編集
- Fixed bug with Red and Blue Hounds appearing as regular Hounds
- Changed Survivor Webber’s quote slightly
March 17th, 2016編集
- Haunting a Book no longer has any effect
- Beefalo weren't playing their cute begging animation when they should
- Fix controller crash in Trade Screen
- Fix rare crash when loading Domesticated Beefalo
- Fix rare crash when Ruins Relics are smashed near Abigail’s Flower
March 17th, 2016編集
- Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep!
- Survivor item collection added, including new character heads and new craftable items
- Seasonal audio filtering has been re-added. Muffled winters and crisp summers are back!
- Haunting a Book now has a chance to transform it into a different book instead of triggering its effects
- Lots of work on the Beefalo Domestication system: new animations for feedback, simplified some mechanics, added Brush and Saddlehorn items to help with the domestication process, and the final locked-in domestication step actually happens now!
- Increased Whip durability
- Added a new storage companion for the Caves (Note: available after you regenerate a new world)
- Fixed a bug where custom Cave presets made from other custom presets could get stuck while generating a world
- Fixed crash with mod downloading while in the Mods Screen
- Fixed crash caused by corrupted player history file
March 9th, 2016 - Hotfix編集
- Fixed bug with Wolfgang's health loading incorrectly when traveling to and from Caves
- Fixed layering issues with HUD popups when Pause Screen is open
March 8th, 2016 - Hotfix編集
- Fixed Controller Crash
March 8th, 2016編集
- The Trade Inn is now accessible from the Collection screen. Players can trade in their collection items and receive an item of higher rarity.
- Server listings will now include World Gen details for Caves
- Creatures following a player leader are now friendly to other players unless provoked
- Touch Stones will now regenerate after a very short time, and each Touch Stone is usable once per player
- As a player ghost, you will be able to see Touch Stones glow if they are still active for you personally
- Birds occasionally drop some Flint for fresh players who join into an existing world
- Re-tuned the Booster Shot recipe and added examination text for each character
- In Survival mode, players now gain some resistance to ghost sanity drain when there are more players alive than dead
- Using a controller to repair or refuel another item will no longer close the Controller Inventory screen automatically
- In Controller Inventory, you can now hold the Get Half button and press the Drop button to drop a single item from a stack
- Fixed crash when a player disconnects while being targeted by a Depths Worm
- Fixed Wendy and Wickerbottom clothing bug where they’d be missing part of their torso
- Cave Entrances are now generated into the world when "Classic" biomes are selected
- Fixed animation issues with characters on mainscreen
- Fixed issues with randomization in the Ancient Pseudoscience Station
- Fixed error popup not showing properly when a single-level server fails to start
- Fixed bug with number of Krampii not scaling properly after day 100
- Fixed bug where Wolfgang gains health every time he travels through a Sinkhole
- Fixed crash sometimes when placing a Snurtle Shell Armour into a Backpack
February 19th, 2016編集
- A world with no Caves will always start as a single-process server and allocate resources accordingly
- Hosts can use all server-side console commands on single-process servers
- To add Caves in the Server Creation screen, select the “World” tab and click on the “Add Caves” button
- Fixed bug with the max_snapshots setting not working as intended for multi-process servers
- Fixed bug with custom world presets not working properly for multi-process servers
February 12th, 2016編集
- Players will no longer be disconnected for being idle on their own hosted server
- Added an option for enabling and disabling Multi-Leveled Worlds hosting
- Fixed missing file in Linux dedicated server package
- Fixed missing icons and title on Mac clients
- You have separate save slots when Multi-Leveled Worlds option is enabled or disabled
- When Multi-Leveled Worlds is disabled, you can host a standalone Forest or Cave only server and use all console commands
February 11th, 2016編集
- Player hosted servers now include Caves without needing to setup dedicated servers
- Dedicated server configurations have been updated to improve cluster and shard definitions
- "Trade Inn Preview" branch is now available! (Build: 165915)
February 5th, 2016編集
- The Lunar Collection items are now available: includes a fiery new elegant backpack, distinguished loungewear, spiffy robes, and classy cardigans
- GetModRPC and GetModRPCHandler functions added to the mod environment
- Loadout screen correctly uses the screen stack now
- Fixed missing sound effects when mining rocks on the client
January 27th, 2016編集
- Moose Goose will now defend Moslings that are being attacked by Frogs
- Added support for legs clothing to be tucked or untucked depending on pant and shoe cuff size
- Batilisks will no longer spawn out of inactive Sinkholes
- Fixed bug where Ancient Statues may drop the wrong coloured gem when mined after a server is loaded back up from a save file
- Fixed bug where stack size was not preserved when objects are transformed by haunting
- Fixed bug where creatures that consumed entire stacks of food at once did not receive the full effects of the entire stack
- Fixed bug where Deconstruction Staff did not work on objects, like the Lantern or Miner Hat, if they ran out of fuel
- Fixed various player animation bugs
- Fixed bug with Rundown Houses not saving burnt state
- Fixed bug where burnt Pig Houses and Rabbit Hutches would spawn a Pig Man or Bunnyman after reloading the save file
January 21st, 2016編集
- Cave Spiders will no longer target monsters or Webber
- Increased Varg health as intended for multiplayer balancing
- Improved player animation loop while using a Wardrobe
- Fixed bug related to player profile saving default base skin selection incorrectly
- Fixed bug when playing as random character your clothing was reset
- Fixed bug when playing as random character and ending up as invisible Werebeaver
- Fixed animation bug with certain eating animations for player characters
- Fixed animation bug when attacking with Wendy and Wigfrid
- Fixed bug where banning by user ID did not save if the player was not on the server at that time
- Fixed bug with in game announcements not logging properly
- Fixed issue where some mods with bad modinfo files could result in other mods failing to load as well
January 20th, 2016編集
- Killing creatures by feeding them harmful food is now considered Murder!
- Campfires are no longer indestructible
- Clock now shows the world day by default, and your personal days survived when you mouse over it
- Fixed bug in dig and groggy animations
- Fixed bug where Gobbler can sometimes become homeless after a server is reloaded
- Fixed bug where you fail to receive loot when killing creatures in your inventory by feeding them harmful food
- Fixed bug with decayed Backpack skins not showing up properly when entering and exiting Caves
- Fixed bug with Slurpers not loading properly if saved while equipped
- Fixed bug with player profile where the default for the base slot was not saved correctly
January 15th, 2016編集
- Improved logging for server admins (additional info below)
- Fixed bug causing players to sometimes reset to default skins after a server is shutdown and then started back up
- Fixed bug where Fire Staves could incorrectly target Night Lights, resulting in a crash since they do not provide the correct Nightmare Fuel
- Use command line parameter -backup_logs to backup before overwriting log files at startup
- - log.txt -> backup\log\log_yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm.txt
- - chat_log.txt -> backup\chat_log\chat_log-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm.txt
- Windows console output code page is set to UTF-8, however you will need to switch it to a fixed width TrueType font (e.g. Lucida Console) in order to take full advantage of this
January 5th, 2016編集
- Updated item and gifting server to support previously unreachable regions of the world.
- Improved server listing download speed for regions of the world that were previously experiencing extreme delays.
- Unicode text via IME keyboard layouts is working
- Fixed missing death animation for Baby Beefalo
- Fixed rare crash when the Whip’s special effect is activated
December 23rd, 2015編集
- Character customization and gifting system is live. The cavesbeta Steam beta branch is no longer required to get items gifted to you.
- Beefalo riding and taming has been added.
- Tail o’ Three Cats has now been added as a weapon to the Fight recipe section.
- Unicode Chat Support is in!
- Changing your system’s keyboard language will now work in all text fields
- Localization Mods:
- There may be some conflict with this change and mods that were emulating this on their own. Those mods will need updating (sorry).
- Notes for Modders:
- If you were doing any utf8/unicode processing in your mod to support localized keyboard input, you should be able to remove it. This is supported by the engine now.
- The calls to TextEdit:SetCharacterFilter() have been removed from most screens, except in places where we require very specific input. Note: The current usage of the filter does not work well with utf8.
- All previous updates to the cavesbeta branch are now rolled into the live default branch.
- Fixed rare crash when a server loses connection to Steam
- Fixed crash when killing Fire Hounds with an Ice Staff equipped and using a controller
December 7th, 2015編集
- World saves and snapshots are now synchronized across all servers in a cluster
- In-game rollbacks (using c_rollback) are now synchronized across all servers in a cluster
- Carrots are now hauntable! (Doesn’t do anything though…)
- Added support for displaying Unicode strings in UTF-8 format
- Some Unicode server names may show up as blank text
- Chatting with Unicode characters is not supported yet
November 30th, 2015編集
- Wolfgang’s morphing is no longer suspended while sleeping in a Bedroll
- Fixed bug where Buzzard spawners and shadows were blocking placement
- Fixed bug where Boomerangs do not return if target flies away
- Fixed crash sometimes when Abigail protects Wendy from a Slurper attack
- Fixed rare crash when Bearger destroys certain entities
- Fixed MacTusk’s poor aim
November 27th, 2015編集
- Players will now get hurt by their own Boomerangs if they fail to catch them even on non-PvP servers
- Abigail and Extra-Adorable Lavae will now spawn next to the player when migrating to and from Caves
- Updated the localization file strings.pot (This can also be done locally by following the instructions near the end of \data\scripts\createstringspo.lua)
- Fixed bug where Boomerangs would sometimes fail to damage their target on contact
- Fixed crash when a player disconnects during a Dragonfly fight
- Fixed crash when a player dies while being teleported
- Fixed crash sometimes when a player disconnects while being attacked by a Splumonkey
November 26th, 2015編集
- Flying creatures will no longer trigger Bee Mines and Tooth Traps
- Relics will now turn into Broken Relics when they are being smashed, which can be repaired by players
- Fixed crash when a player disconnects while being harassed by a Splumonkey
- Fixed crash when a player disconnects while travelling through a Wormhole
- Fixed crash when a player disconnects while repairing Broken clockworks
- Fixed bug where players sometimes slide along the ground when picking Tumbleweeds
November 25th, 2015編集
- Fix crash when nightmare monkeys load
- Earthquake debris will now be removed if they fall outside the map
- Fixed bug where Tumbleweeds may no longer spawn if too many fall into the ocean
- Creatures that morph when haunted will no longer become homeless
- Chat logs will now record properly on dedicated servers even when one of the shards is empty
- Nightvision will now end properly when you drop your Moggles upon death
- Muffled sounds will now end properly when you drop your Slurper upon death
- Controller ground targeting will now end properly when you drop your equipment upon death
- Fixed bug where “Herd” entities (invisible to the player) were blocking placement
- Fixed sound effects when smashing Relics found in the Ruins
- Fixed crash when smashing Relics with certain weapons
- Fixed crash when smashing Relics near Abigail’s Flower
- Fixed rare crash when a Splumonkey tries to steal your items
November 23rd, 2015編集
- Fixed bug where Tumbleweeds may no longer spawn if they were burnt
- Fixed bug where Ghosts may no longer spawn from Graves at all after a while
- Splumonkeys will now properly save Nightmare states
- c_listplayers() will now work correctly in dedicated server console windows even when there are no players on that shard.
- Server browser should show correct world settings again. (Only applies to up-to-date servers.)
- "frogs" world customization didn't do anything, renamed it "ponds" and now it controls ponds.
- "spiders" and "ponds" world customization have been split into "spiders"/"cave_spiders" and "ponds"/"cave_ponds" to prevent the wrong prefabs from spawning in the wrong places.
- Fixed crash from preset spinner after making custom preset.
November 20th, 2015編集
- Mushtrees will now burn down and drop loot instead of disappearing when loaded from a burning state
- Can now control worldgenoverrides for caves creatures and objects.
- Fixed crash when digging up “Totally Normal Tree” stumps
- Fixed a bug in saving Tumbleweeds
- Fixed crash when viewing world for other servers.
November 19th, 2015編集
- Added an official Steam Controller configuration
- - To access this, open Steam in Big Picture Mode with a steam controller attached. Select Don’t Starve Together -> Configure Controller -> Browse Configs. Then select the official configuration in the Recommended section. Enjoy.
- - The configuration maps the Steam Controller to the same layout as the XBox controller, plus using the paddle buttons as mouse wheel up and down.
- - If you would like to change the layout of the controller, it is recommend to use the official configuration and use the Don’t Starve Together options menu.
- Improved mod caching functionality. Mods are now cached during the updating as well as when temporarily downloading them on joining servers.
- The mod version_compatible specified in the mods modinfo.lua, will now allow clients to run the latest mod from the Workshop and the server be on an older version if the modder has setup the mod to be compatible between the two versions. This can be used to reduce the need for hosts/servers to be restarted with the latest version of the mod.
- Fixed a bug in saving combat components
- Fixed a bug in saving Moose nesting grounds
- Fixed crash when digging up Spiky Trees and Bushes
- Fixed crash when exiting caves from a different portal than the one you entered from
- Fixed crash when picking up a depleted Trap
November 18th, 2015編集
- Now, you can have worlds consisting of more than one layer! One of those layers is the Caves preset, full of spelunking goodness.
- However, caves currently can only be hosted on dedicated servers. Thankfully, we've made an option to launch an Overworld and Caves dedicated server with almost no configuration. Preconfigured Server instructions can be found here.
- If you'd rather configure the dedicated servers yourself: Detailed dedicated server instructions can be found here.
- Caves look a little different than in Don't Starve. The layout is different, mushroom forests abound, and the sinkholes have gotten much larger.
- As well, the ruins have found their way up to the same level as the caves. So be warned as you are wandering around in the dark! You might just find yourself in a nightmare…
- Many items and objects in the game have undergone some tweaks and changes, especially things found in the caves. So pay attention!
- As well, dozens of existing bugs have been fixed! Yay! But we probably added lots of new ones too. That's how it goes!
Some other things to be aware of
- Now when you make a server you pick an "intention" for it. This is to help players joining your server for the first time understand what kind of gameplay you're expecting on your server.
- If a direct connection can't be established to a server, the game can use NAT Traversal. This means it's easier to set up a server, with no need to mess with router settings.
- Official Steam Controller support is in, and several small tweaks and improvements to controllers have been made.
- There is now a dedicated server for OSX. This is especially important so that Mac users can run their own caves.
September 1st, 2015編集
- Fixed bug where LAN only servers were not accepting connections on Unix systems (Mac OSX and Linux)
- Fixed bug where whispered messages were showing up in Lobby chat
- Fixed bug where controllers could not plant butterflies
- Fixed bug where client’s inventory may not behave correctly when the host is using a controller
- Fixed bug where Moon Phase sometimes did not save correctly
August 24th, 2015編集
- Fixed bug where mod config option hover text was blocking mod configurations from being changed.
- Fixed Windows XP crash on boot.
- Fixed dedicated servers from failing to download mods.
August 21st, 2015編集
- Temporarily disabled mod config option hover text as it was currently breaking mod configurations from being changed.
- Fixed issue where dedicated servers were sending the incorrect temp mod configurations to clients.
- Fixed bug where offline servers could not be discovered via LAN
- Fixed some connection issues when joining an online server discovered on your LAN
August 20th, 2015 - Hotfix編集
- Fixed bug with crash logging
- Added back an empty Health:RecalculatePenalty() function so existing mods do not crash. (This call has been deprecated with our new health penalty system.)
August 20th, 2015編集
- Made enemy-vs-player stunlocking more configurable. Wasps and bees now occasionally cause the player to react to a hit
- Client connection quality is now displayed graphically in the Player Listing Screen in game. (c_netstats() is still available for a more detailed snapshot)
- Added a new [network] setting, steam_group_admins, which automatically gives admin status to officers on servers associated with their Steam Group ID
- Health/Sanity/Hunger costs for items are now displayed in the crafting menu
- General re-work of resurrection:
- Players receive a sanity bonus when using a Telltale Heart to revive other players
- Meat Effigy now requires attunement, but can teleport you across the map if you die. Cost for attunement (or switching to another Meat Effigy) is the same as the health cost for crafting it. You are automatically attuned when you place a crafted Meat Effigy, without needing to pay the health cost again.
- Health costs for crafting items are more explicit and standardized
- Dedicated servers set to pause when empty will no longer pause while world reset is counting down in Survival mode
- Removed most negative effects from haunting, such as destroying structures and lighting things on fire. This is to deal with immediate problems from ghost griefing and unintentional ghost accidents.
- 8-way walls! Finally, your walls will line up when the camera angle is straight on them!
- Fixed missing name when inspecting Magma Rocks
- Fixed bug where sanity was still draining while sleeping
- Fixed crash in Host Game screen when user’s save index is corrupted
- Fixed bug where player slots were being reserved even after all whitelisted players are connected
- Fixed the muffled winter and summer audio
- Fixed bug where puddles show on the ground even when the world is not actually wet
- Creatures should no longer float downwards after they die
- Ice Hound nose colour is now consistent at all angles
- Inventory and Container UI will now refresh when toggling controller settings in game
- OSX: Fixed crash on startup under OSX 10.11 El Capitan (beta)
August 5th, 2015編集
- World regrowth will now avoid spawning on top of carpets and other flooring
- Fix for "Version Out of Date" game warning appearing when your connection was slow
- Fixed several MiniMap exploits
July 30th, 2015編集
- World regrowth will now avoid spawning on top of roads
- Crash fix for very old save index files that had no empty slots
- Crash fix in SetModHUDFocus when mods called with no player hud existed
- Better WorldGen logging to help track down bugs
- Fixed bug where status displays sometimes blink incorrectly
- Fixed bug where Top Mods are not displayed when you have no mods installed
July 27th, 2015 - Hotfix編集
- Slight tweak to the order of operations in Level:GetTasksForLevel with regard to LevelPreInit and LevelPreInitAny functions. They now occur before tasks are enqueued.
- Adjusted the muffled winter audio
- Fixed rendering bug with Webber’s beard
- Fixed bug where clients cannot reconnect to a server if they disconnected while the world was regenerating
- Fixed Luxury Fan making you freezing cold. Now it's correct behaviour has been restored and it only cools you down.
July 24th, 2015編集
- Removed the "no mods" pop-up warning from server hosting screen
- Mod functions LevelPreInit and LevelPreInitAny are now called after Level tasks, and are setup in GetTasksForLevel
- Endothermic fires will no longer hatch eggs that need to be warmed
- Lavae Eggs will no longer drop out of your inventory on their own
- Fixed bug where the friends filter was not working properly on MAC and LINUX clients
- Mob tab construction fixed when the user is not subscribed to any mods
July 23rd, 2015編集
- Added new front end UI & menu music
- Added dance emote for Werebeaver
- Added more variety of trinkets
- Fixed bug where status meters sometimes blink red incorrectly when eating certain foods
- Fixed bug where Beefalo in heat did not attack players
- Fixed bug with night vision sometimes not deactivating properly on clients
- Fixed bug where The Lazy Forager sometimes picks up objects that normally couldn’t be picked up
- Fixed crash when a Meat Effigy or Life Giving Amulet is destroyed during resurrection
- Fixed bug where burning a Pig House spawns a Pig Man even if it was not occupied
- Trees should no longer appear randomly in bases. (Unless there is a large "natural" area within the base.)
- Added missing player skeleton inspect strings for Woodie
- Added missing ghost sounds for Wolfgang, Woodie, Webber, and Wigfrid
- Blueprints will no longer be dropped for items that cannot be crafted, such as Pig Heads and Merm Heads
- Burnt Bee Boxes will save properly now
- Controller placers for Farms are now rotated properly
- Fixed issue where steam_group_only servers were not allowing players to connect
July 9th, 2015 - Hotfix編集
- Fixed crash sometimes when haunting Pig Heads and Merm Heads
- Fixed crash sometimes when chopping with Woodie
- Fixed rare crash in desolationspawner
- Fixed bug with impact sound effects in the rain
July 9th, 2015編集
- Woodie has been added back to the game with several notable changes:
- Transforms into a Werebeaver when his beaver meter drops below 25
- Transforms back into Woodie when his beaver meter fills up
- Chopping trees drains his beaver meter, while eating wood replenishes it
- As a Werebeaver, gnawing on workable objects also replenishes his beaver meter
- Sanity drains faster in Werebeaver mode
- Woodie gains a sanity bonus from planting trees
- When transforming into a Werebeaver, any equipped items except backpacks are dropped (backpack and inventory are not dropped but cannot be accessed)
- If Lucy is lost or abandoned, she will take over a new axe the next time Woodie performs a chopping action
- Woodie’s beard provides insulation, but cannot be shaved
- Improved visibility of ghost facial features when bloom setting is enabled
- To prevent accidents with button mashing, there is now a one second delay before controllers will target your own followers for combat
- Server browser: changed "friend-hosted" to "friends playing" so you can see more of your friends online from this screen. These games automatically sort to the top.
- Servers: Added ability to associate or restrict your server to a specific Steam group. Clients will have servers for their Steam groups sorted to the top and can filter on them. More information for admins HERE.
- Several kinds of objects in the world will slowly regrow or replenish over time. For this initial pass, that includes carrots, flowers, trees, and rabbit holes. Note that this will partially work on existing save games, but the world must be regenerated from scratch for full effect.
- Slightly increased overall brightness during dusk. It just doesn't need to be that dark
- Fixed bug where certain actions can be performed while player is busy
- Fixed bug where cursor disappears when text field is empty
- Fixed bug where controllers are unable to plant items from the backpack
- Fixed bug where controllers continue to scroll crafting tabs after the crafting menu is closed
- Fixed bug where science and alchemy machine prototyping sounds sometimes do not stop
- Fixed crash after Wes receives three resurrection penalties
- Plant meat can be cooked once again
- Rotten eggs no longer disappear in Ice Boxes
- Added an extra layer to player characters to properly support larger back items like the One Man Band.
- Fixed some window resizing issues: Clicking the top bar will not resize the window to a default size, aspect ratio is correctly maintained when resizing and going back and forth to fullscreen.
- Button hitboxes are no longer offset after coming back from fullscreen
- Feather fan no longer warms you up if you're freezing.
June 17th, 2015編集
- Chat messages sent by Wes players will no longer appear above his head
- Fixed a memory leak when a player disconnects from a server after being resurrected
June 17th, 2015編集
- Added a new Whirly Fan item
- Added a proper dance emote
- Wes has been added back to the game.
- Balloons are globally capped at 100.
- Pile o’ Balloons now decays after 3 game days
- Pile o’ Balloons can be crafted.
- Wes can no longer create balloons if he does not have the required sanity.
- Fixed issue while joining a server via Steam friend list
- Fix for mod characters inspecting moles without the required speech text.
June 8th, 2015編集
- Wilderness and Endless mode servers will no longer be overrun with Berry Bushes (NOTE: Bushes that were previously spawned will remain until manually removed or world is regenerated)
- Fur Tufts will now properly blow away even when they are off screen
- Fixed crash sometimes when initializing sanity component during login
- Fixed bug where Spider Warriors were affecting Webber’s sanity
June 5th, 2015編集
- Players will have a better chance of finding Berry Bushes when spawning into long running Wilderness servers
- Added new mod api function AddRecipeTab(string_title, sort_key, atlas, texture) that returns the tab that can be passed into AddRecipe.
- Fixed crash sometimes when catching Mosquitos
- Fixed crash sometimes when Birchnutters lose their combat target
- Cook action no longer shows up for targets that you should not currently be able to cook
June 4th, 2015編集
- Spider Queens will stop chasing players after a certain distance
- Butterflies can be fed while in Chester
- Butterflies no longer are victims of wildfire
- Birds will now fly away if they take damage from a nearby fire
- Creatures will now wake up from sleep if they take damage from a nearby fire
- Fire damage is now capped at 120 per second
- Fixed crash sometimes after Birchnut Tree monster transforms back into a tree
- Fixed crash sometimes when Dragonfly flees after having spawned Lavae minions
- Fixed Dragonfly’s normal and enraged hit ranges that were previously reversed
- Seasonal beefalo "mood" now works as intended
- Players will now properly show the feeding action animation on clients
- Birds properly play the distress animation while burning
June 3rd, 2015編集
- Updated Willow’s description in the character select screen
- Fixed rare crash that occurs sometimes after a player dies
- Fixed a crash due to the cook action being used on Birchnut Saplings
June 3rd, 2015編集
Some changes have been made to Willow. In addition to her previous traits:
- Willow has learned to cook using her lighter
- Willow finally found Bernie, her childhood teddy bear
- Insanity alters Willow’s perception of the world, making the temperature feel chillier than it actually is
- Willow is slow to burn (Immune to fire damage for the first 3 seconds)
- Willow got better at making her lighter and now uses fewer materials
- Correct animation plays when hitting a Sign from different angles
June 1st, 2015編集
- Compass can be properly used as a weapon, but gets damaged easily
- Improved feedback when the compass wears out
- Backward compatibility to fix crash with mods that have not been updated to support directional placement
- Fixed bug where debug render will sometimes be toggled when typing backspace in a text edit widget
June 1st, 2015編集
- The Compass is now a craftable item. There is a North!
- Farm placement is now directional, and is based on player's current camera heading
- Added craftable Directional Signs
- Players can now write on Signs and Directional Signs. Once a message has been written, it will be permanently etched in. (NOTE: Controller text input is not supported yet, however a random string generator is included.)
- Revised art for Scaled Tiles
- Adjusted the recipe for Scaled Tiles
- Increased the number Scaled Tiles produced per craft from 4 to 6
- Scaled Tiles now show up on the Minimap
- Fixed a bug where rain could affect smoldering entities incorrectly
- RandomNode is now a functional node for brains that can be used for mods
May 25th, 2015編集
- Added a new recipe for Scaled Tiles
- The Dragonfly can now drop a Lavae Egg
- The Weather Pain’s tornado is less destructive. It now does 2 “work” per tick instead of destroying the object outright.
- Shadow creatures will now only emit a sanity aura to nearby players that are valid targets.
- Birds in Bird Cages now signal their distress when they’re getting hungry.
- Fixed a crash during worldgen on retry
- Players should no longer see their previously equipped hat for a couple frames while reviving.
- Wigfrid’s “Refuse Eat” animation can now be canceled.
- Webber’s spider hiring will ignore spiders that already have a leader.
- Heads on a stick now drop the proper amount of loot when they are burnt.
- Removed the “It’s full” message when putting a bird into a birdcage.
- Smallbirds raised in the wild by Tallbirds will no longer starve to death.
May 20th, 2015編集
- Bearger now yawns if disturbed during hibernation. Beware, it’s contagious!
- Invalid modindex save files are now handled gracefully, and dump their contents to log.txt.
- Abandoned Smallbirds will now seek a new parent
- Fixed a crash sometimes during worldgen with custom world settings
May 19th, 2015編集
- Adding a whitelist system for servers. The option whitelist_slots allows server admin to reserve some slots for whitelisted players. The whitelist.txt file in the save subfolder is the list of whitelisted user Id (KU_Userid).
- Fixed crash sometimes when haunting Birchnut Tree Stumps
- Seeds no longer render behind Bird Traps.
- Fixed crash when viewing some custom presets on other servers.
- Fixed bug where Ash would sometimes not blow away
- Fixed a rare crash when Bearger tries to steal certain items
- Item deployment range checks should now be compatible with existing mods
May 15th, 2015編集
- Reduced network data for fire propagation
- Ewecus snot attack damages things it hits, so you can't hide forever behind walls or other players.
- Precipitation mode "None" actually does no rain now
- Fixed bug where players sometimes do not get burnt when extinguishing fires with their hands
May 14th, 2015編集
- Glommer’s Flower is now unique and cannot be taken out of the world, similar to Chester’s Eye Bone
- Added “ms_playerdisconnected” event on the server. The event data structure may be extended with disconnect reasons and other useful information in the future.
- Modders can override JoinServerFilter(user_id) function to allow or deny a player from joining the server.
- Lava Ponds sync properly to clients now
- Eye Plants are able to catch small animals and birds again
- Beardlings are now supported in inventory and containers when viewed by an insane player, and produce the appropriate loot when murdered or cooked
- Beardlings will properly drop Beardling loot even when your followers deal the killing blow
- Server tags are now properly supported on dedicated servers
- Player ghosts can no longer be attacked by players with low sanity on PVP servers
- Fixed a rare crash when returning to the main menu and then quickly exiting the game
May 11th, 2015編集
- Added OSX client support for Twitch Plays Together mod.
- Increased Buzzard regen period from 20 seconds to 1440 seconds.
- Increased Hound Mound’s regen period from 120 seconds to 180 seconds.
- Lavae now leash to the Dragonfly, changing targets if they get too far away from their mother. If the Dragonfly dies or otherwise leaves, Lavae will despawn.
- Fixed bug where Birchnut Tree Stumps can become unburnable
- Scorch marks sync properly to clients now
- Burn marks properly save their size and orientation
- Burn marks properly fade out and remove themselves over time
- Meteors no longer destroy irreplaceable items such as Chester’s Eye Bone
- Fixed a crash when resetting the sim while holding a lighter, torch, or certain other items
May 7th, 2015編集
- Wildfires can only start during the day
- All inventory items can be sent through Worm Holes
- Items sent through Worm Holes will now be tossed out to the side so that they can be picked up with a mouse
- Ice Flingomatic now operates even when it is off screen
- AddComponent now does a case-insensitive comparison for existing components.
- Wildfire world settings now work properly
- Wildfire and frograin settings can be customised and persist post-worldgen
- Fixed crash sometimes when a Clockwork Rook charges into objects
- Fixed rare crash when harvesting crops
- Frogs finish their hop animations
- Pigmen (and others) no longer pop animations if you feed them while sleeping/frozen/etc.
- Fix for empty mod icon strings breaking on OSX.
- Fix for XFS file systems on Linux causing mods to not appear in the Mods screen.
May 6th, 2015編集
- Traps will no longer capture dead animals
- Rain will now stop and prevent smoldering
- Improved Ice Flingomatic Emergency Mode fire detection
- Improved Ice Flingomatic launch speed so that it can reach targets at its max range
- Fixed a crash when haunting a Campfire just as it is depleted
- Fixed a crash sometimes when picking up a Bee Mine that has just been triggered
- Fixed a crash in Houndius Shootius sometimes when seeking targets
- Fixed a rare crash in Bearger spawner
- Dragonfly can now recover from a failed attempt to reset
- Hound mounds excluded from "No Giants Here" preset
May 5th, 2015編集
- Ice Flingomatic emergency mode now has a sound effect during its warning phase
- Fixed bug where extinguished Hound Fires reappear after reloading
- Fixed crash caused by Baby Beefalo's animation
May 4th, 2015編集
- Sleeping in a tent will now properly dry players off
- Mining Lanterns saved while turned on will resume properly when reloading
- Fixed crash when haunting Burrows
- Fixed crash when Willow’s Lighter runs out of fuel
May 4th, 2015編集
- Added new animations for Wickerbottom getting knocked out
- Windows only: now using latest CURL version. (New supported protocols)
- Reduced network data for item moisture
- Deerclops is now more likely to aggro and attack nearby players
- Health badge warning pulses are now consistent while players are below one third health
- Eating food affects player body temperature properly now
- Clients now properly display descriptions for wet objects
- Fixed bug where Rabbits and Moles were sometimes spawning at incorrect intervals
- Fixed bug where players could attack Moles while they are underground
- Fixed bug where examining Moles sometimes displays the incorrect string
- Fixed bug where Bearger could spawn again after players killed him if player has saved and reloaded
April 29th, 2015編集
- Players can now travel through wormholes as a ghost
- Cooking will properly show up as a secondary action when a crock pot is open and filled
- Fixed bug where Birchnutters could not be attacked by players
- Fixed bug where ghosts would sometimes use their human speech strings for certain announcements
- Bearger no longer sees players pick up his food if he’s asleep
- Blueprints for mod items no longer crash the server when the mod is disabled. (They will show up as “Unknown Blueprint”, and cannot be learnt until the mod is re-enabled.)
- Crock Pot recipes added by mods now have correct images.
April 27th, 2015編集
- Ghosts are slightly more visible in the dark now
- Fireflies are easier to catch at night now
- Heavier rain during summer means it won't rain for as long during summer.
- Deerclops doesn't spawn until the second half of the first winter.
- Users no longer have to restart a server twice to have new mods download and be enabled. Fixed for dedicated servers failing to enable mods via modoverrides.lua when they were newly downloaded from dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua.
- Fix for temporary disabled mods being re-enabled after the server’s world is regenerated.
- Buzzardspawners now spawn exactly the right amount of shadows
- Buzzards will return to a piece of meat after abandoning it
- Abigail no longer wanders off when Wendy dies
- Being near a fire propagator will correctly unfreeze you quickly rather than keeping you frozen forever
- Can no longer pick up burning items if you clicked them before they started burning.
- Correct animation plays when Buzzards extinguish.
- Moosegoose should now spawn correctly in spring.
- Tweaked Bearger's combat slightly if user wakes it up while Bearger is hibernating.
April 24th, 2015編集
- Catcoon dens will regenerate over time
- Pan Flute and Sleepytime Stories will put players to sleep on PVP servers only
- Ewecus will only target players when using its snot attack since it has no effect on other creatures
- Players will now properly unfreeze when electrocuted
- Bearger now spawns correctly
- Firestaff, sleep darts & fire darts will no longer force the target into the hit state.
April 23rd, 2015編集
- Dragonfly now respawns much faster after despawning due to leashing. (Down from 16 minutes to 15 seconds)
- Extinguish will now show up as a secondary command when you have a tool equipped
- Twitch Plays button will now properly attempt to recover after a disconnection from your channel, without having to shut down and relaunch the entire game. (The Twitch action bar disappears when connection is lost for any reason. Previously, clicking the button again will show the bar again without reconnecting to your channel first.)
- Fix a crash sometimes when a Catcoon is killed
- Smoldering effects will no longer appear randomly after reloading a world (requires loading, saving, and reloading the world once more to fix this)
- Dragonfly customization options now actually do something
- Dragonfly no longer collides with obstacles
- 'worldgenoverride.lua' triggers at the correct spot in the regen process, so now 'view world' correctly displays settings for dedicated servers
April 21st, 2015編集
- Wigfrid is a playable character who is a stage actress. She went a bit too deep into method acting for her latest role, an ancient Valkyrie. She only eats meat and excels in battle.
- Webber is a playable character who is a young boy. Specifically, he’s a young boy who lives inside of the spider who tried to eat him long ago. He’s a monster who has learned some tricks from his arachnid encasement.
- Spring is a new season that brings heavy rains. With the rain comes more active flora and more aggressive fauna.
- Summer is a new season that brings a blistering heat wave. Plants will shrivel and you will too if you don’t keep cool. Oh, and the season previously known as Summer will be henceforth known as Autumn.
- Two new biomes: the Desert and the Deciduous Forest. Both are filled with new creatures, plants and gatherables. As with most things in Don’t Starve Together, they’ll help you survive. Or maybe kill you.
- Giants for every season! Deerclops isn’t the only big bad lurking out there, now.
- Rabbits and other small creatures that can go in your inventory need food too! You can feed them to keep them alive, but if you lock a rabbit in a box and leave it there for days, it’ll starve and turn into meat. And then rot. Yuck.
- Food left on crockpots and on drying racks will start spoiling before you collect it. They would previously last forever until harvested.
- If you don’t have any gear that protects you from the rain (there’s some new things for that!), the rain will make your character wet. If they get wet enough, they’ll start cooling down and losing sanity. Previously, the rain would directly make you lose sanity.
- Structures with wood in them can burn. You can hammer down the burnt husk to get some resources back.
- Fire propagation has been reworked. It’s still a menace, but it spreads more slowly, so you’ll have some chance to fight fires. There’s even water balloons to help with this!.
- The Ice Flingomatic has an emergency mode instead of being turned completely off. If it detects a few things burning down in quick succession, it’ll activate and try to save what it can.
- Giants are generally more present in the world, rather than jerks who come down from the proverbial hills to harass one unlucky player per season.
- The color of a Thermal Stone is now based on its temperature relative to the ambient temperature of the world, rather than having fixed temperatures at which its visuals change.
- It should also be a bit more effective at heating and cooling.
April 1, 2015編集
- Lightning no longer interrupts the evening fade-to-black
- Fixed an issue where dedicated servers that ran for long periods of time could become unjoinable
- Fixed a rare crash transitioning from gameplay to front end
- Fixed a rare crash when entering the settings screen
March 25th, 2015 編集
- Improved consistency of auto-attack behaviour between keyboard/mouse and controllers
- Updated groggy animations for players
- Fixed a problem finding files on certain Linux filesystems
- Fixed a crash checking an invalid display when going into the settings screen
- Fixed a rare crash transitioning from gameplay to front end
- Fixed a crash when running out of memory during a physics update
- Fixed a bug where clients sometimes attack air when prediction is disabled
March 20th, 2015 編集
- Added "skip_workshop_update" to the [MISC] section of settings.ini, which when set to true will bypass the Steam Workshop update
- When running out of memory write an error to the log and exit rather than crashing randomly. Windows builds will also display a message box before exiting.
- Fix a crash when getting disconnected from server while crafting a placeable item
March 16th, 2015 編集
- Added temporary logging when leaving a game to try to track down a crash
- Added logging to Steam startup to try to track down Mac Steam initialization issue
- c_rollback() now properly reloads the world after rolling back the snapshot files
- Fixed a rare crash when a Pig Torch runs out of fuel
March 12th, 2015 編集
- Improved server snapshot system no longer has any additional performance impact over auto-saving
- Fully supported snapshot rollbacks through the server admin screen, as well as in-game console command (c_rollback())
- c_reset() debug command no longer has slot deleting functionality. Instead it takes an optional parameter for if we should save the slot before restarting the sim.
- Added c_regenerateworld() debug command for generating a new world in the active slot. The current world will be deleted.
- Added useful warning message for Dedicated Servers with misconfigured Steam ports
Prevent hdd sleep and system idle sleep while game or dedicated server are running (Windows and OSX)
- Added "-skip_update_server_mods" and "-only_update_server_mods" command line parameters for dedicated server. This controls if we want to update the mods in dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua, and if we want to quit once the downloads are finished. This is meant to be used by hosts that are running several dedicated servers on a single machine.
- Fixed rare crash when exiting the game
- Resuming an auto-saved game will now restore the session to prevent losing or duplicating items
- Fixed rare server crash when a player who has timed out is simultaneously kicked
- Fixed rare crash caused when activating a steam join link while connecting to a server
- Fixed a crash that was a result of being disconnected while auto-downloading server mods
- Fixed rare crash when unzipping mod data
March 6th, 2015 編集
- Fixed a bug causing a player’s hit recovery to be too long while auto-attacking and too short while spamming attacks
- Fixed a crash when shutting down via the console while a player was talking
March 5th, 2015 編集
- Fixed bug where abandoned Abigail flowers did not always decay properly
- Fixed bug where players could cancel out of some busy states by spamming controls
March 4th, 2015 編集
- Added support for mouse wheel scrolling of lists on OSX and Linux
- Fixed issue with games not appearing in the LAN server browser
- Fixed a crash when shutting down a dedicated server via remote console
- Fixed a rare crash when shutting down a client hosted server via the console
- Fixed issue where browsing servers caused a large amount of Steam API warning spam.
March 3rd, 2015 編集
- Dedicated servers now check to see if their mods are out of date, and announce it to the server when they are out of date.
- Top mods is now displayed on the Mods screen.
- Added MOD API call: SetModHUDFocus(focusid, hasfocus) for mod widgets to block player input the same way as other HUD widgets do
- Updated icon art
- Wendy changes:
- Abigail flowers will automatically disappear after being abandoned for 3 days
- Abigail flower can now be crafted
- Players will have a better chance of finding basic resources when spawning into long running Wilderness servers
- Modified threaded renderer, threaded physics and alternate gc experimental options so they can be set from settings.ini (use_threaded_physics and use_alternate_gc under [MISC] and use_threaded_renderer under [graphics]
- Implemented Steam friends join on Dedicated Servers.
- Added “-backup_logs” command line option. Saves up to 99 backup copies of log.txt and chat_log.txt. After you reach the limit you will need to clear the backup directory to continue to receive backups.
- Steam backend for dedicated servers. Steam authentication port defaults to: 8766, Steam master server updater port: 27016.
- Ports can be configured through command line by adding:
- -steam_authentication_port 123456 -steam_master_server_port 123457
- or through settings.ini, under the [network] heading
- steam_authentication_port = 123456
- steam_master_server_port = 123457
- Fixed a bug where controller crafting could access all character specific recipes
- Fixed some client crashes when using controllers
- Dedicated server console input now accepts spaces
- Krampus won’t hiss if world gen was set to not use Krampus
- Fixed fullscreen switching and resolution changing with threaded renderer.
- Fixed issue in lua command c_connect( ip, port, password ) preventing it from working when not logged in, or when an unexpected password was required.
- Fixed search filter “character” to show all results.
February 26th, 2015 編集
- Remove the oldest player skeleton only when the total count exceeds 100 (instead of automatically decaying after 10 days)
- Disable a player’s indicator when they are in the dark or disguised as a bush
- Disable controller prompts and action targeting on entities in the dark
- Some minor Lua optimizations to mitigate performance spikes related to brains and entity queries
- Improved logging of crashes
- Fixed shutdown crash when using threaded renderer
- Fixed a crash when haunting blueprints
- Fixed an issue where servers on which you had already played didn’t display your character in the server browser (OSX and Linux)
- Fix for pond bushes failing to remove properly from the pond when being burned.
- Fixed trying to add a component action from a mod to an existing component that already has an action component of another type.
- Fixed a bug where entities could not be muted on a dedicated server
February 23rd, 2015 編集
- Sleep-inducing items now make players groggy before they get knocked out (and stay groggy for a bit after they wake up).
- Added experimental alternate garbage collector to prevent running out of memory during worldgen. Disabled by default; and enabled with command line option ‘-alternate_gc’.
- Added experimental threaded physics. Disabled by default; and enabled with command line option ‘-threaded_physics”.
- Added multithreaded renderer. Disabled by default; and enabled with command line option ‘-threaded_render’.
- Mods can now use AddModRPCHandler and SendModRPCToServer for client-to-server communication.
- Mods can now use their own replicable components with AddReplicableComponent
- Added support for Steam Controllers
- Willow changes:
- Willow’s fire damage reduction is now 50% (down from 100%)
- Willow’s lighter now lasts for 20 clock segments (down from forever)
- Willow’s lighter can now be crafted
- Willow no longer lights fires when her sanity is low
- Willow now takes 10% increased effects from sanity auras
- Added “Account Info” page, which allows you to easily see your KU and generate server tokens. Found under, Play, Host Game / Account Info.
- Characters can now be hidden from the player indicator by adding the tag "noplayerindicator".
- Beefalo herds should manage their size better and no longer take over servers.
- Fixed a bug where controllers could not use items in their inventory to repair or refuel
- Fixed a bug where client ghosts disappear when force inspecting during movement
- Fixed a bug where insane players were not able to attack shadow creatures
- Fixed a bug where mouseover text sometimes becomes offset below the cursor
- Fixed Lua assert when a treasure chest was placed in the world without any other chests present.
February 18th, 2015 編集
- Player skeletons will now decay after 10 days
- Added profiler improvements to better analyze server degradation
- We now log more information to analyze startup crashes that some users experience
- Steam “played with” now works on Dedicated Servers.
- DualShock4 controller icons on all platforms. Xbox360 controller icons on OSX and Linux.
- Fixed a crash in the mods screen when accepting “Clean All” with a controller
- Inventory bar no longer processes controller input while hidden
February 16th, 2015 編集
- Dedicated LAN servers can now use any port in the range of [10998,11018]
- Player status screen can now be toggled on with controllers - right thumb click by default
- Show “LAN” in server list title when showing LAN/local servers (or in offline mode).
- Improved controller combat targeting with ranged weapons
- Improved controller targeting for catching projectiles (e.g. Boomerang)
- Added “-nooverlay” command line option, prevents websites from opening in the Steam overlay
- Fixed controller bug with targeting invalid entities for actions
- Fixed controller crash for clients with prediction disabled
- Fixed for mod issue where certain content was missing.
- Fixed controls screen help text bug.
- Fixed duplicate binds for controller input on the mods screen.
- Fixed bug where boomerang sometimes remains spinning in the air indefinitely
February 12th, 2015 - Mac / Linux and Controller support 編集
- Official OSX support added
- Official Linux support added
- Added controller support. Note: menus and UI screens are still being worked on. Controllers will work on some menus but not others.
- /kiss emote added, Happy Valentine's Day! <3 MarkL
- Modified profiler for more accurate stats
- Adding warning when mod component actions get into a bad state.
- Adding basic SimPause functionality.
- Added metrics for enabled mods.
- Add mouse wheel scrolling for scroll lists. Known issue: some lists don’t recognize this input when the mouse is hovered over certain parts of the list.
- Event Announcer made more moddable and queue full functionality changed to push out the oldest items first.
- Add display of how many servers are shown out of the total servers.
- Fixed assert related to FightStat_TrapSprung
- Fixed read issue for adminlist.txt, blocklist.txt and server_token.txt on some machines
- Fixed ice staff not working on enemies.
- Bug fix for world gen override when no custom_options are present.
February 10th, 2015 - Hotfix 編集
- Fixed bug with client RPC encoding
- Write log.txt to the correct folder when -conf_dir and -persistent_storage_root are used.
- Dedicated Servers no longer load ping_cache.
- Fixed intermittent hard crash when a user joins a server.
February 6th, 2015 - Hotfix 編集
- You can now join locally-hosted online dedicated servers through the LAN browser.
- Added chat_log.txt for logging announcement and chat messages.
- Added dedicated server world gen overrides. Settings are read out of worldgenoverride.lua in the Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether folder. An example of this is:
- modoverride.lua files renamed/merged in to modoverrides.lua and moved to the configuration directory to allow multiple servers to run from the same installation with different mod setups.
- Mods are now allowed to be specified by the Steam Workshop ID in modoverrides.lua and modsettings.lua.
- Renamed servermods.lua to dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua.
- Added “-console” command line argument for dedicated servers, allows users to input lua commands directly from the application window.
- Added “-persistent_storage_root <AltPersistentStorageRoot>” command line argument for setting the root directory of persistent storage.
- adminlist.txt and blocklist.txt now also functions in offline mode.
- Enabled in game profiler to gain better insight in performance under load.
- Early/Late season in server details threshold is now 5 days (was 3).
- Set default tick rate to 15 on all platforms.
- Added disconnect dialog for the case where a server is running a hidden mod and the user is unable to download it.
- Player numbering on scoreboard now counts from 0 on dedicated servers.
- World day on the scoreboard now updates while the screen is open.
- Beefalo herds stop growing after a certain density has been reached.
- Added < and > into the list of valid console characters.
- Unnamed sounds can now be re-mapped via TheSim:RemapSoundEvent.
- Fixed scroll lists from getting stuck on an empty page when the list shrinks to less than the viewable size.
- Fixed server listing details deserialization bug.
- Dedicated servers now disable all mods on boot so that previously enabled mods don't linger and stay enabled.
- Fixed bug in adminlist.txt, blocklist.txt and server_token.txt where the last entry was not processed correctly.
January 28th, 2015 - Hotfix 編集
- Mod version now has whitespace trimmed from the start and end of the string to correct the version difficulties with the Steam Workshop.
- User can now specify -conf_dir or -config_dir on the cmd line for dedicated servers.
- Follow camera code cleanup.
- Added fps counter - activated via backspace key
- Fix for DirectoryListing crash when directory doesn't exist.
- Fixed a bug where players could emote while sleeping.
- Fix bug serializing addcolor and multcolor.
January 27th, 2015 - Hotfix 編集
- Make fire damage done via PvP scale the same as other PvP damage.
- Reduce player’s burn time (and therefore damage from fire overall).
- Mods downloaded for dedicated servers via servermods.lua are only downloaded when new versions are uploaded.
- The mods screen no longer downloads mods if the local version is up to date.
- Clean All button added to Mods screen. This button deletes all subscribed workshop mods and re-downloads them, it also disables all mods, deletes all of your mod configs and clears the temp mod download cache.
- Mods can now access the mod config data of the local machine in addition to the temp config data they receive from the server they are playing on.
- modoverride.lua is no longer deleted when updating to a new version of a mod.
- Tallbirds and Tentacles may now switch targets depending on their latest attackers
- Print version number to the log file on startup
- Added additional dedicated server command line configuration options
-players [1...64] sets the maximum players in a dedicated server
-tick [15...60] sets the tickrate of the server
-port [1024…65535] sets the port of the server
- Added settings.ini for Dedicated Servers that pauses the game when no players are connected (defaults to false)
- Fix various equipment items not being clickable on all parts of their visuals.
- Boolean logic fixed in mod config data.
- Second column mod config data saves correctly now.
- No longer get erroneous freezing overlay while sleeping.
- Characters will now wake up if they start starving while sleeping.
- Fix crash on digging last grave in the dev graveyard setpiece.
- Fix trees not correctly going to their burnt state when they go to sleep while on fire.
- Disable firebug component (insanity fires) while Willow is sleeping.
- Fixed a ‘black screen’ hang when joining a server during a Steam outage.
- Dedicated servers no longer generate an unjoinable world when authentication fails
- LAN mod listing screen no longer reports a version mismatch.
January 21st, 2015 - Hotfix 編集
- Players can now vote to kick others off of dedicated servers with no admin present. Votes require a minimum or three players, last for 5 minutes and must be unanimous - 1 to pass. If the vote passes the player is kicked from the server. Should the player return and get voted off again they will be temporarily banned for increasing intervals of 30 minutes (ex. second kick = 30 minute ban, 3rd kick = 60 minute ban, etc.). Bans are reset when a new world is generated.
- Dedicated servers can now install mods and mod collections through a lua file in the mods directory named servermods.lua. Calls to ServerModSetup and ServerModCollectionSetup in this file, with the mod/collection id string as the parameter, will download and install the mods when a dedicated server boots.
- TheNet:GenerateServerToken() now generates server_token.txt which is used for dedicated server authentication.
- Display more information when failing to start a server or join a game
- Fix crash when attacked by weaponless creatures (like Tentacle)
- Fixed bug with player ghost action picker
- Fix tree artwork for Totally Normal Tree and Spiky Tree
- Fixed a bug where beemines could still be picked up right after they are triggered
- Fix crash in vote kick when the player being voted leaves the server before the vote ends
January 20th, 2015 - Hotfix 編集
- Clients download the host’s mod configs now.
- Client error messages are more clear now when they can’t join a server due to lacking the required mods.
- Servers now get announce messages when their mods are out of date and stopping players from joining.
- Dedicated servers can now enable mods and set mod configurations via a file in the mod’s folder named “modoverride.lua” (\mods\your_mod\modoverride.lua).
- In Survival mode, if a world reset countdown is triggered due to a client losing connection, the countdown may now be cancelled if the client reconnects in time
- Toggling the map screen no longer pauses audio
- Display message when games are delisted due to a terms of service violation
- Display UserID in the debug printout (backspace)
- Override dedicated server save slot in settings.ini with:
server_save_slot = #
- Examining skeletons will now properly show the player killer’s name
- Fixed a bug where players could still craft while frozen
- Fixed a bug where Crock Pots can sometimes remain opened while cooking
- Fixed inconsistent behavior when using sleeping bags with a full inventory
- Fixed a crash when taking an item from a Meat Bulb (Lureplant) that you already have a stack of
- Windows dedicated servers now share the CPU
- Added unique messages for client and server initialization failures
- No longer loads MainScreen on dedicated servers
- Fixed crash when a player joins during world generation
January 16th, 2015 - Hotfix 編集
- Default behavior for giving items to other players is now the entire stack. Hold Control to give one at a time
- You will no longer trade items directly into another player’s active cursor, and the trade will cancel rather than dropping on the ground if their inventory is full
- Players can now right click to start cooking with a Crock Pot when it is closed and ready with ingredients
- When Steam goes offline, users who have played recently will be able to continue to log in, join and create online worlds during the outage
- Snapshots can now be enabled/disabled globally in the Settings screen. They can also be disabled per server in the Manage Server screen by setting the interval to OFF (0). If you had previously disabled snapshots through settings.ini this change will be preserved.
- Added [network] secure_listings = true/false as a settings.ini option. This is useful in some rare situations where unsecured requests are being redirected by an ISP/3rd party.
- Pressing [Enter] to chat no longer picks up the item under your mouse cursor
- Fixed a bug where the camera may end up zooming indefinitely
- Muted players’ chat will no longer show up over their heads
- Non-player entities, such as the Meat Bulb (Lureplant), will now drop inventory on death as expected
- Fixed a bug where Pig men were unable to find light sources at night
- Fixed some threading related connection issues.
- LAN servers ignore server_port override. This override broke LAN discoverability.
- Fixed server side only mods from being left enabled when clients join a server without the mod.
- Fix a rare crash when saving snapshots
- Force LAN servers to use the default port, LAN servers on the non-default port can not be discovered through the server browser.
January 14th, 2015 - Hotfix 編集
- Fix reversed character description strings
- Fix client and server seeing different game modes on the scoreboard
- Fix beefalo heat set to none in world gen options not working correctly
- Fixed forcibly disconnected users not being cleaned up properly
- Fixed bug where sometimes fire effects are not cleaned up properly
January 13th, 2015 - Hotfix 編集
- New player colors for player names and portrait borders have been added
- Shadow creature volume now scales according to visibility
- Added “-conf_dir <AlternativeConfigurationDirectory>” command line argument
- Fixed an issue where a generic disconnect message would be shown instead of the detailed message explaining the reason.
- Fixed an issue where joining Steam friends would fail from the main menu and Steam launcher
- Fix willow's ghost starting insanity fires
- Fix typos in bishop, rook and knight that could cause a crash in retargeting
- Move "Remote:" to the left of the console input widget
- Unlock DST characters even when going into offline mode
- Fix typo in Willow's inspect for grass
- Fix typo in WX's inspect for treeguards
- Use strings table instead of hardcoded backup value for invalid name in chatqueue
- Fix SetFocus crash in ScrollableList
- Fixed long stall in Mods screen when Steam is in Offline mode.
- Abigail now despawns properly when Wendy despawns in Wilderness mode
- Fixed a bug where entities sometimes do not go home when they should
- Fixed crashes when a player disconnects while sleeping
- Fixed some cases where items can be lost when a player disconnects
- Combining blowdart stacks on the ground no longer equips it
January 9th, 2015 - Hotfix 編集
- Dynamic music is now enabled
- Added net_event network variable type (see netvars.lua)
- Added [network] settings.ini option to override dns settings
e.g. override_dns = 184.108.40.206,220.127.116.11
- Learning a recipe will now trigger a sound only for the player using the blueprint
- Fixed a rare crash when food spoils in your inventory
- Fixed a rare crash when a Pig Torch is destroyed before it’s Guard Pig is killed
- Fixed a bug where users would sometimes fail to authenticate when joining friends games through Steam.
- Fixed several situations where games would be unjoinable due to network timing issues
January 7th, 2015 - Hotfix 編集
- Server listings now show if you have an existing character on that server
- You can now filter server listings by servers you already have a character on
- Server listing details now show what season and what day the world is on.
- Server listing details now have a button to view the world generation settings used for that world.
- Players joining a server where all players are dead now have a correct message on the world reset timer.
- Fix pressing ESC on world gen customization screen erroneously prompting you to discard changes when in view mode.
- Fix preset string never having "(Custom)" suffix when in view mode of world gen customization screen.
- Fixed broken custom mod left click actions.
- Shadow hands will appear properly for clients now.
- Fixed a memory leak in sound emitters.
- Fixed a bug where sounds are sometimes dropped on clients for newly spawned entities (e.g. spiders coming out to investigate).
- Restored Chester’s ability to morph.
- Fix crash that could happen when changing world gen options in a preset.
December 24th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Fixed wall pathfinding on clients
- Shadow Skittish hallucinations will appear properly for clients now
- Resolution switching fixed in full screen mode.
December 23rd, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- People you have played with now appear in the Steam view players feature.
- Added a color cube effect for player ghosts.
- Game mode data has now been refactored into gamemodes.lua.
- Game modes can be added from mods via AddGameMode.
- Fixed bug where lightning flashes sometimes causes a permanently darkened screen
- Creepy Eyes and Shadow Watcher hallucinations will appear properly for clients now
- Maxwell Statue will appear properly for clients now
- Fixed crash when disabling mods that was caused by frontend assets not being reloaded. Future mods should refrain from overriding assets in the global prefab as they are unable to be unloaded when disabling mods.
December 17th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Notify users if they are running an unsupported version
- Reduced update frequency to the listing server
- Fixed a bug where some players were being assigned black or transparent color for their user name
- Removed unused_index code from client table
- Fixed blocking Curl requests
December 16th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Customization option for alternate beasts
- Removed resurrection items and recipes from Wilderness game mode
- Fixed bug where bush hat sometimes cancels immediately after it is activated
- Fixed bug where spiders sometimes fail to investigate in a timely fashion when a player walks onto creep
- Fixed memory leak in json parsing
December 15th, 2014 Begin of Open Beta (Phase 3) 編集
December 14th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Players can only be fed while they are idle
- Added ability to disable snapshots through settings.ini
- [network] enable_snapshots = false
- Speed improvements to the server listing screen:
- No longer ping servers you can’t join
- Populate ping field with cached ping result
December 12th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Inventory animation is now shown when players give you an item
- Added a new Wilderness game mode where player ghosts are disabled and players are spawned to random locations. Players are returned to the character select screen upon death.
- Fixed crash that occurs when a user joins a server during shutdown
- Fixed client crash when a container is open during a world reset
- Vote Kick option added to Player Status screen. Only available on dedicated servers when no remote admin is present. Currently disabled by default but can be enabled by changing VOTE_KICK_ENABLED in constants.lua
- Permission lists (blocklist.txt, adminlist.txt) now support lines containing User ID only, without requiring empty separator sections
- Block list now supports banning players by Steam ID in addition to User ID. Steam IDs can be manually added to the end of blocklist.txt, one per line.
- Improved download speed of server listings
- World reset can be cancelled by another live player spawning in, if the countdown was started upon resuming a server (e.g. Host was a ghost)
- Eating animation is now shown when players are fed
- Players can no longer be fed while sleeping
- Fix text offset for “Remote:” to allow for translation
- Fixed a bug where servers would not relist after a Steam outage
December 11th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Fixed issue causing a crash when failing to join a server (invalid password, wrong version, etc.)
- Added c_announce console command for servers
- Saving widget is now shown on clients
- GetWorld and GetPlayer return more details about where they are being called from
- Reduced network data overhead for entity construction
- Join a friends game through Steam friends interface
- Fixed crash on server when a player disconnects while sleeping
- Player skeletons will now show the correct description when examined repeatedly
- More accurate spider creep testing.
- Fixed crash shutting down servers
- Fixed details not loading in server listing screen
- Fixed crash clicking server mods in server listing screen
December 10th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Spiderqueen has become more fertile, to deal with the human threat.
- Ewecus focuses more on a single target.
- Hound spawning rebalance for multiplayer.
- Fixed disconnect on trying to auto-download more than one mod.
- Fixed client Physics errors that would sometimes cause desyncs
- Light from Miner Hat and Thermal Stone can now be seen by all clients
- Fixed weird hair sometimes when wearing hats.
- Fix crash in Spat when its target disappears
- Profile/Mute icons no longer show up for dedicated servers
- Optional adminlist.txt support added to allow remote administration of dedicated servers
- Fixed cropping issue when using the lua console in ‘execute’ mode
December 9th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Mod character avatar textures and atlases are now set via images/avatars/avatar_prefabname.xml and avatar_prefabname.tex.
- Many creatures will send out more defenders if you attack their homes.
- Maxwell's influence can now be found in newly generated worlds.
- More creatures have beefed up health for multiplayer.
- Add separate messages for creating and resuming offline worlds.
- Reduced network data overhead.
- Abigail now stays with Wendy even after she dies.
- Abigail’s flower now displays correctly for Wendy in containers.
- Abigail’s flower will not bloom if it is held by or placed on the ground by any character other than Wendy.
- Armor will no longer load with greater than 100% durability.
- TheNet:LookupPlayerInstByUserID is now fault tolerant and will return nil if the player is not connected or out of range (client only).
- Survival mode will now persist after world reset (rather than reverting to endless mode)
- Server settings will now persist after world reset in survival mode
- Ewecus will be unfrozen by attacking it
- Players can no longer craft items while stuck by Ewecus
- Fixed a bug in the server selection screen that made it difficult to join a server while refreshing
- Fixed SaveIndex:Load crash when joining some servers
- Fixed bug where clients can stay in game after getting kicked, banned or dropped.
- Fixed crash when trying to join expired servers
December 5th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Temporarily disabled Steam “join on friend” feature
- Fixed incompatible version filtering
- Talking no longer cancels bush hat
- Added warning on mutually exclusive flags in mod’s modinfo.lua.
- Mods list now displays version mismatch message when it can’t display the list.
- Reduce the size of RPC packets
- Increase health of many of the "fight" creatures.
- Copy over the Deerclops Freezing Hit from RoG.
- Players can now be Frozen.
- Fix helmet/armor absorption stacking so it's not so powerful.
- Improve stunlocking so that multiple players can't trivially pin down a target.
- Increase armor absorption, but decrease durability instead.
- Increase player base attack value back to original value.
- Objects and creatures with names will display properly when clients mouse over them.
- Clients can now cancel bush hat by unequipping the hat or by moving
- Players can no longer move around the world after they’ve already been disconnected.
- Fixed certain spots on the ground that were incorrectly blocking deployables and plantables.
- Hounds will not try to follow ghost players
- If Steam Overlays are disabled, VisitURL opens an external browser
- Fixed a crash in the server listing screen when refreshing
- Fixed crashes that occurred when a client joined a server and didn’t have/wasn’t able to download the required mods.
December 4th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Make it so you can take only one copy of each character specific item out of the server with you (and zero copies if the character specific item is for a different character).
- Make haunted spiders always drop glands.
- Add whisper to the chat log for players within range at the time of sending.
- Adding dst_compatible = true to a mod’s modinfo.lua file now prevents compatibility warnings from showing up when enabling a mod.
- Add support for custom mod characters to specify their avatar texture and atlas. This avatar will appear in the player status screen as well as in the target indicator. In the character prefab’s common_postinit function, you can specify these via:
- inst.avatar_tex = "avatar_charactername.tex"
- inst.avatar_atlas = "images/avatars/avatar_charactername.xml"
- inst.avatar_ghost_tex = "avatar_ghost_charactername.tex"
- inst.avatar_ghost_atlas = "images/avatars/avatar_ghost_charactername.xml"
- Fix cancel tip widget strings to not assume English syntax.
- Fix for player badge crash when playing with modded characters.
- Fix LAN mode not being saved properly.
- Minor optimizations to RPC calls.
December 3rd, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Auto-subscribe to server mods option added to options screen. Defaults to false.
- Added “<” and “>” characters to chat input
- AddAction now backwards compatible with old api.
- Items with the “irreplaceable” tag will now drop from your inventory, unless they are your own character specific items, when you disconnect.
- Adding client_only_mod = true to a mod’s modinfo.lua file now prevents client only mods from showing up in the server's mod list.
- Abigail can no longer be dispelled with one hit by players other than the owner
- Host player is no longer immune to all Abigail auras
- Tentacles will no longer target invisible entities
- Fixed ghost badge not showing up sometimes when joining a Survival game in progress
- Fixed crash sometimes when hammering an occupied bird cage
- Fixed hard crash when refreshing server listings
- Fixed issue causing long running servers to disappear from the server listing
- Fixed crash sometimes when loading a saved game
December 2nd, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Fixed Abigail crash on dedicated servers
- Fixed a bug that would prevent players from joining dedicated servers with only one free slot
- Fixed a crash in penguin herd
December 2nd, 2014 - Stuck in the Middle with Ewe 編集
- See reference.
- Added a timer to Survival Mode that starts when all players are dead. A new world will generate with the same settings when it expires. Survival Mode differs from Endless Mode, where in the latter the world never resets.
- Added a Jury-Rigged Portal.
- Added the Ewecus.
- Added the Varg.
- Added Wendy as a fully supported character.
- Added the ability to search for servers.
- Added server tags.
- Added the ability to only play with people from one's Steam Friend's list.
- Added support for LAN/Offline Mode.
- Steam Workshop was enabled.
- Added Automatic Mod Handling.
- Added Mod Uploader.
- Items with the “nonpotatoable” tag (i.e. things that can’t be taken through the Teleportato) will now drop from a player's inventory when they disconnect.
- Telltale Heart recipe, health penalty, and description changed.
- WX-78 will now lose its upgrades on death and drop a random number of gears based on its level.
- Server name is now limited to 80 characters.
- Account creation now uses the embedded Steam overlay browser.
- Reduce network data for sound events.
- Log file will now display more info when dumping a stack trace.
- AddAction and AddComponentAction changed to work with multiple mods.
- Game now pauses on a Lua assert.
- Removed LuaSocket (for mod safety).
- Improved sandboxing (for mod safety).
- Resurrection health penalties are now saved correctly.
- Fires started by Willow’s low sanity can now be seen by all clients.
- Announcements now use the correct player colors.
- Fixed inconsistent behavior when spamming attack controls.
- Fixed occasional hang on world load when it is raining.
- Fixed LAN characters sometimes not resuming properly.
- Unjoinable servers will no longer appear in the server list.
- Fixed various components not going to sleep when their entity goes to sleep.
- Optimized networking code sleepcheck.
- All “logging in” strings moved to strings.lua.
- Fixed issue with crashes that occurred in coroutines not being correctly handled.
- Fixed issue where hound wave could start immediately if the world was started and ticked without any player spawned.
- Fixed sanity animations on server.
November 28th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Fixed an issue causing Don’t Starve Together to occasionally crash when loading into a world.
November 26th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- The “Manage Bans” screen has become the Server Administration screen
- Added automatic snapshotting of world state based on the daily autosave. The interval between snapshots (in days) and maximum number of simultaneous snapshots can be configured per world. Snapshots can be managed in the Server Administration screen.
- Opening the pause menu, map, or chat bar no longer cancels movement
- Players can no longer feed or give items to ghosts (except for the Telltale Heart)
November 24th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Fixed issue where player profiles did not correctly load
- Fixed issue where server listing may not refresh correctly
- Fixed crash sometimes when haunting
- Fixed combat timing bugs
November 21st, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Renamed “Ban List” to “Manage Bans”
- Fixed physics bug when jumping out of wormholes
- Fixed slow camera shake from distant meteor showers
- Fixed various traps to not assert on dedicated servers and to act on the correct player on non dedicated servers.
- Client movement prediction for player ghosts
- Clients now have support for camera shakes
- Improve meteor shower tuning (less stuff will accrue over time, which will reduce performance issues)
- Add support for mod chars in playerbadge and targetindicator
- Optimized network packet size
- Player bans are now persistent rather than being cleared on shutdown. They can be managed through a new screen accessible from the server hosting screen, or by editing blocklist.txt (in the save folder) directly.
- Fix bug where players will not stop sliding if they were revived while moving
- Fix bug where clients may rubberband if the pause menu, map, or chat bar is opened while the player is moving
- Fix missing name on some boulders spawned by meteors
- Fix server listing refresh button not graying out properly
- Fix assert when trying to spawn pengulls after a player left
November 17th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Feeding is now fully supported on clients
- Feeding on PVP-disabled servers is restricted to non-harmful foods (health and sanity)
- Optimized network serialization and deserialization
- Reduced number of network packets being sent as well as overhead per packet
- Add meteor spawners (burnt mark icon: density in the world of meteor showers) and meteor showers (meteor icon: frequency of actual showers) to the world gen customization options
- Meteors of different sizes now do different amounts of work to entities near impact point
- Clients can now interrupt their emote animations by moving or performing another action
- Disabled Steam Cloud because it caused the game not to save properly. This may cause your saved worlds to become invisible(*).
- Correct actions are now shown on mouseovers for clients
- Fixed bug where spawn point may change when a server is resumed (requires generating a new world)
- Fixed item dupe bug when disconnecting with an item on your cursor
- Fixed bug where sometimes not all items in your inventory drop upon death
- Fixed McTusk and hunting party duplication issue
- Fixed assert with members of hunting party going to sleep at unanticipated moments.
- Fixed a number of stale component references that would ultimately lead to asserts.
- Fixed some badge avatars for ghosts not adhering to naming conventions.
- Fixed a case that causes clients to sometimes get stuck in desync
- Fixed bug where lightning can hit WX-78 even when lightning rods are around
November 7th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Fixed bug where some actions would stop responding to mouse clicks
- Fixed rare crash with Deerclops
- Reduce CPU overhead with ping requests
November 6th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- The minimap is now treated as a proper front end screen.
- Add support to the scoreboard screen for servers > 4 players.
- Increase max number of players to on a server to 6.
- Move the setting for max number of players for server-creation to the tuning.lua file.
- Variable is called MAX_SERVER_SIZE.
- Make food with negative health values only give-able (not feed-able) when PvP is off.
- Fixed bug in Willow’s talking animation
- Fixed clients sometimes desyncing when running against the edge of the world
- Fix crash when mods are enabled and no mods exist in the mods directory.
- Fix server details and mods list not being refreshed after user has clicked on report server or view mods.
Begin of Phase 2 編集
November 5th, 2014 - ...In with the new 編集
- See reference.
- Add Wolfgang as an officially supported character.
- Add meteor showers and associated resources and craftable.
- Add slash commands (emotes).
- Add Slash Command binding. Pressing [ / ] (default) will bring up chat with a “/” already entered.
- Add ability to feed other players directly (rather than giving them food that goes into their inventory).
- Add an indication of the host’s performance to the scoreboard screen.
- Add an icon that appears in the top left when you (as a client) get desynced.
- Add ability to join friends’ games via Steam (right click on their name in your Steam Friends list and click “Join game”) while already in a game or when Don’t Starve Together isn’t open.
- Added Ban button to the scoreboard screen. Bans reset when the server restarts.
- Added main menu widget to show login progress.
- Add hover text for all details icons in the server browser.
- Add friends icon to the server browser details column (appears for games hosted by Steam Friends).
- Add filter for servers hosted by Steam Friends to the server browser screen.
- Add mods icon to the server browser details column.
- Add button to display list of mods enabled on a server to the server detail panel.
- Add a warning when joining a modded server.
- Add a list of mods enabled on the server to the bottom of the scoreboard screen.
- Make default world size large for all presets.
- Version mismatch between you and servers will make that server’s listing red on the server browser screen.
- Increase PvP damage to .5 of normal (up from .25).
- Increase distance between hunts that happen simultaneously.
- MODS_ENABLED is now defined in settings.ini (which can be found in the Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether folder). To enable mods, open settings.ini and delete the “#” before the “MODS_ENABLED = true” line.
- Change the chat font to match the characters’ dialog font.
- Make the disconnected message for players who have been kicked more informative.
- Put server name in report prompt.
- Make server browser and creation screens say Back not Cancel.
- Add new animation for exiting wormholes.
- Make the default player color gray (rather than using one of the colors in the set of player colors).
- Flattened the folder architecture: the DLC0002 folder is gone.
- Improve combat responsiveness on clients.
- Improve bug net responsiveness on clients.
- Optimize netcode.
- Improve (local game’s) performance.
- Fix a crash that could happen with workable things getting haunted and breaking.
- Fix crash that would occur when joining incompatible servers: now handled with a could-not-connect dialog.
- Add missing characters to the (chat and character dialog) font.
- WX-78’s upgrades are no longer capped at 255 (health: 400, hunger: 200, sanity: 300).
- WX-78 now properly saves upgrades and overcharge state.
- Prevent a currently-haunted thing from doing its haunt reaction again.
- Fix client visual artifacts when digging up/placing turf.
- Fix insanity monsters flickering on client when host is insane.
- Fix erroneous hunt-failed announcement dialog.
- Fix capital and lowercase server names with the same start getting sorted separately.
- Fix animation issues that would occur sometimes after a client stops moving.
- Fix sounds sometimes playing out of sync with their animation for clients.
- Fix clients hearing double footsteps.
- Fix sound not playing on character select screen.
- Fix tallbird egg using wrong anim after being cooked.
October 28th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Simple account ban messaging. Notify users who have been globally banned from Don’t Starve Together for breaking our terms of service.
- Ignore crash reports from games that are not authenticated.
- Crash reports from games running with mods now include details about the mods that were enabled.
- Fixed graphical glitches with fishing
- Disable revealing minimap as ghost
- Fixed crash bug at server shutdown
- Fixed minor memory leak in networking
- Fixed crash when trying to use fallback haunt shader
- Fixed hounds permanently howling and not attacking
October 23rd, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Moved report server button to the left hand side of the server listing screen
- View Steam profiles from the player status screen
- Filter out old incompatible servers from the server listings page
- Note: You may see an empty server listing right after the patch goes live, this means no one is currently running a compatible server. We will address this in a future patch.
- Fix crash sometimes when two people haunt the same object
- Fix crash sometimes when haunting a workable object
- Fix crash on player status screen
- Make report button use actual server name in prompt
- Fix crash when two people use drying rack at the same time
- Fix crash when igniting explosives such as gunpowder
- Disable player controller when minimap is up
- You can now properly rotate minimap
- Fixed WX sparks sometimes showing at the wrong position
- Fix bug where clients would sometimes drop animations
October 21st, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Scoreboard now shows players’ correct ages
- Improved reliability of accounts and server broadcasting
- View server description in-game
- Increased minimap reveal radius
- Fixed map and camera button tooltips to reference their correct key bindings
- Fixed crash when shift-clicking blowdarts in containers
- Fixed bug where client actions were being incorrectly dropped by the server
- Implemented fallback to the haunt shaders for graphics cards that don’t support them
- Fixed bug where player badge is broken for some characters on the scoreboard
- Fixed target indicator to support mod characters
- Fixed bug where clients sometimes crash when the host shuts down the server
- Fixed animation bug when transitioning between player and ghost
October 17th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Added a scoreboard screen.
- Shows server name and server day.
- Shows player’s characters, color, days survived and ping.
- Host can kick players.
- All players can mute other players’ chat messages (known bug: mute only mutes global chat, not chat displayed above heads).
- Set TAB key bound to show Scoreboard (hold to display). Control is bindable.
- Set M key bound to show Map display (toggle display). Control is bindable.
- Add a widget to the top left corner of the front end that displays if you’re connected to Steam.
- Display a “left game” message when someone leaves the server.
- Disable the Refresh button on the server browser screen while a search is in progress.
- Fix event announcer widget moving around the screen when the window gets resized.
- Fix a server creation screen crash with server data having a nil day.
- Fix a crash that would occur if you plugged a controller in after startup.
- Fix players sometimes turning their back after picking up an object.
- Fix crash from haunting Mactusk’s hounds.
October 8th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Server passwords are now limited to alphanumeric characters
- Fix crash in inventorybar for some players loading into game
October 8th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Heat rock needs to go to level 4 heat before it can degrade so oscillation doesn't happen during fall
- Fixed hard crash when steam goes down
- Fixed melee combat range issue
- Fixed server crash when a ghost disconnects
- Fixed clock hover string at dusk
- Book crafting is now available for Wickerbottom on clients as well as on host
- All players will now receive their proper starting inventory when starting a new character (e.g. Willow’s lighter)
- Fix soundemitter crash when haunting certain objects
- Fixed server browser lua crash when changing filters with an empty list
- Fix tilde bringing up the console while in chat mode
- Removed mandrakes from build as they are currently unsupported
- Removed unsupported world sizes from generation options
- Fixed crash from picking up staff at hounds set piece
- Fixed crash from crafting a tooth trap
- Fix crash when inspecting a compass
- Fix crash when re-joining a server that has pigs with hats
- Fix crash when haunting blowdarts
- Ice and blood UI overlay fixes for client
- Disable spawning of unsupported items from generation options ( chess pieces, mandrake and caves )
- Improved stability for starting or resuming on a world with slower connections
- Fixed screen flash when spawning into a game
October 7th, 2014 - Hotfix 編集
- Fixed issue with too many chesters appearing on map.
- Fixed issue with characters sometimes going invisible when punching
- Fix for authentication on some systems
- Improved reliability of network data for slower connections
- Resolved crash issue when signing up for account.